- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Juan Uribe Gets Special Gift From Teammates In Wake Of Hidden Ball Trick Debacle
The big question for me is: what was third-base coach Tim Wallach — himself a former All-Star third baseman — doing while Juan Uribe was being tagged out on the hidden ball trick on Saturday?
Wallach says he knew what was happening, and was telling Uribe to stay on the bag. That didn’t work. Next time …
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) August 11, 2013
— Cut4 (@Cut4) August 11, 2013
The Happy Hour video of the day is the Rays pulling off the hidden ball trick on the Dodgers… http://t.co/tCizg3xuQz
— ESPN Lehigh Valley (@ESPNLV) August 12, 2013
While he was listening, Uribe shifted his weight just enough for his foot to come off the bag, and Longoria slapped the tag for the out.
“I didn’t make it clear enough,” said Wallach.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts