- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Juan Uribe Gets Special Gift From Teammates In Wake Of Hidden Ball Trick Debacle
The big question for me is: what was third-base coach Tim Wallach — himself a former All-Star third baseman — doing while Juan Uribe was being tagged out on the hidden ball trick on Saturday?
Wallach says he knew what was happening, and was telling Uribe to stay on the bag. That didn’t work. Next time …
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) August 11, 2013
— Cut4 (@Cut4) August 11, 2013
The Happy Hour video of the day is the Rays pulling off the hidden ball trick on the Dodgers… http://t.co/tCizg3xuQz
— ESPN Lehigh Valley (@ESPNLV) August 12, 2013
While he was listening, Uribe shifted his weight just enough for his foot to come off the bag, and Longoria slapped the tag for the out.
“I didn’t make it clear enough,” said Wallach.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy