- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Justin Timberlake Ironically Praise Joe Buck, Sincerely Praise Beer At The All-Star Game
Last night’s All-Star Game, won by the National league 5-1, elicited “meh”s across the land. Luckily, some of the things that happened just off the field were a little more entertaining – specifically, a fourth-inning interview between Mark Grace and Justin Timberlake.
Interviews at high-profile with celebrities who have something to promote are commonplace, and undoubtedly, “commonplace” is exactly what Grace thought his chat with Timberlake was going to be. And then…Timberlake started by talking about Joe Buck.
Hmm, are we crazy, or is maybe Timberlake possibly not actually the huge fan of Buck’s he made himself out to be? Buck certainly seemed unmoved by Timberlake’s, um, praise (“Ask him if his movie’s any good”). There’s one thing we now know for sure Timberlake loves, though…and that’s beer. When he said “beer’s perfect,” the sarcastic tone in his voice just melted away. It was heartwarming, really. And judging by Timberlake’s overall performance during this interview, we wouldn’t be surprised if the kind words for beer had something to do with him enjoying his fair share before Grace grabbed him. Anything to make the All-Star Game more interesting, we guess.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today