- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Watch Justin Timberlake Ironically Praise Joe Buck, Sincerely Praise Beer At The All-Star Game
Last night’s All-Star Game, won by the National league 5-1, elicited “meh”s across the land. Luckily, some of the things that happened just off the field were a little more entertaining – specifically, a fourth-inning interview between Mark Grace and Justin Timberlake.
Interviews at high-profile with celebrities who have something to promote are commonplace, and undoubtedly, “commonplace” is exactly what Grace thought his chat with Timberlake was going to be. And then…Timberlake started by talking about Joe Buck.
Hmm, are we crazy, or is maybe Timberlake possibly not actually the huge fan of Buck’s he made himself out to be? Buck certainly seemed unmoved by Timberlake’s, um, praise (“Ask him if his movie’s any good”). There’s one thing we now know for sure Timberlake loves, though…and that’s beer. When he said “beer’s perfect,” the sarcastic tone in his voice just melted away. It was heartwarming, really. And judging by Timberlake’s overall performance during this interview, we wouldn’t be surprised if the kind words for beer had something to do with him enjoying his fair share before Grace grabbed him. Anything to make the All-Star Game more interesting, we guess.
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- 75 Fittest Bodies in Sports