- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is What A Clean-Shaven Keith Hernandez Looks Like
Well, it happened. Keith Hernandez said he was going to shave his trademark facial hair at the Mets’ last home game of the season (over our objections, we might add), and today, he went and did it. The result (photo by Mona Rivera for 1010 WINS):
And he looks… fine. He looks like a good, solid everyday guy. That’s not the worst thing in the world. But it’s not Keith Hernandez as we know him. You want to see Keith Hernandez as we know him? Take a gander:
That is no ordinary man. But for now, at least, Keith Hernandez has joined the ranks of the rest of us. And while sure, facial hair grows back and he’s sported a clean-shaven look before (albeit a long time ago) and he got a charitable donation out of it… our world lost something today, friends. Video of newly-clean-shaven Hernandez debuting his look below, if you dare.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap