- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Keith Olbermann Destroyed MLB For Its Greed Regarding The Washington Navy Yard Shooting
If Keith Olbermann keeps this up, he may make our “Shut up,” feature obsolete. He already destroyed Pete Prisco, earning the “Shut up,” spot once, and now he has done it again, taking MLB (and to a much lesser extent, the Washington Nationals) down for its handling of hat-wearing in the wake of the tragic Navy Yard shooting.
It’s a long clip, but worth your time, and you’ll almost certainly agree with Keith and be really angry at Major League Baseball.
It’s hard to poke any holes in his logic, and this is a really bad look for baseball.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts