- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Keith Olbermann Destroyed MLB For Its Greed Regarding The Washington Navy Yard Shooting
If Keith Olbermann keeps this up, he may make our “Shut up,” feature obsolete. He already destroyed Pete Prisco, earning the “Shut up,” spot once, and now he has done it again, taking MLB (and to a much lesser extent, the Washington Nationals) down for its handling of hat-wearing in the wake of the tragic Navy Yard shooting.
It’s a long clip, but worth your time, and you’ll almost certainly agree with Keith and be really angry at Major League Baseball.
It’s hard to poke any holes in his logic, and this is a really bad look for baseball.
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos