- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Keith Olbermann Destroyed MLB For Its Greed Regarding The Washington Navy Yard Shooting
If Keith Olbermann keeps this up, he may make our “Shut up,” feature obsolete. He already destroyed Pete Prisco, earning the “Shut up,” spot once, and now he has done it again, taking MLB (and to a much lesser extent, the Washington Nationals) down for its handling of hat-wearing in the wake of the tragic Navy Yard shooting.
It’s a long clip, but worth your time, and you’ll almost certainly agree with Keith and be really angry at Major League Baseball.
It’s hard to poke any holes in his logic, and this is a really bad look for baseball.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy