- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Keith Olbermann Explains Why Baseball’s World Series Ratings Have Sunk So Low
Sometimes, Keith Olbermann just explains it better than we can. That’s probably because he has a high-paid staff of people to help him put his thoughts together on a nightly basis, but that’s another matter.
We’ve been discussing the MLB’s poor World Series ratings this week, and Olbermann, on “Olbermann,” has figured out the root of baseball’s problem: While the NFL has been building national franchises, the MLB has been trying to level the playing field. That means today, 70 percent of NFL fans will watch games their team is not in — while 50 percent of MLB fans will only watch games that their team is in.
Take a look:
As always, well said, Keith.
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World