- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Keith Olbermann Explains Why Baseball’s World Series Ratings Have Sunk So Low
Sometimes, Keith Olbermann just explains it better than we can. That’s probably because he has a high-paid staff of people to help him put his thoughts together on a nightly basis, but that’s another matter.
We’ve been discussing the MLB’s poor World Series ratings this week, and Olbermann, on “Olbermann,” has figured out the root of baseball’s problem: While the NFL has been building national franchises, the MLB has been trying to level the playing field. That means today, 70 percent of NFL fans will watch games their team is not in — while 50 percent of MLB fans will only watch games that their team is in.
Take a look:
As always, well said, Keith.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'