- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Keith Olbermann Explains Why Baseball’s World Series Ratings Have Sunk So Low
Sometimes, Keith Olbermann just explains it better than we can. That’s probably because he has a high-paid staff of people to help him put his thoughts together on a nightly basis, but that’s another matter.
We’ve been discussing the MLB’s poor World Series ratings this week, and Olbermann, on “Olbermann,” has figured out the root of baseball’s problem: While the NFL has been building national franchises, the MLB has been trying to level the playing field. That means today, 70 percent of NFL fans will watch games their team is not in — while 50 percent of MLB fans will only watch games that their team is in.
Take a look:
As always, well said, Keith.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success