- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Keith Olbermann Explains Why Baseball’s World Series Ratings Have Sunk So Low
Sometimes, Keith Olbermann just explains it better than we can. That’s probably because he has a high-paid staff of people to help him put his thoughts together on a nightly basis, but that’s another matter.
We’ve been discussing the MLB’s poor World Series ratings this week, and Olbermann, on “Olbermann,” has figured out the root of baseball’s problem: While the NFL has been building national franchises, the MLB has been trying to level the playing field. That means today, 70 percent of NFL fans will watch games their team is not in — while 50 percent of MLB fans will only watch games that their team is in.
Take a look:
As always, well said, Keith.
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship