- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There Was A Truly Important Guest Of Honor At Yankee Stadium Today
We don’t mean Pujols (via Mike Ferrin):
Just hangin’ out in the crowd. Shootin’ the breeze. Posing for pictures. (A lot of pictures.) Being an ambassador for good old-fashioned family fun in New York City. And you’d best respect Kermit… he’s got connections (via NYDN’s Linday Meeks):
So we’ve been told and some chose to believe it
But I know they’re wrong, wait and see
Someday we’ll find it
A permanent way around term limits
The lovers, the dreamers and me
Oh, and this didn’t happen, you got that?
- Filed Under:
- New York Yankees
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts