- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Youk Got What I Need: Red Sox Fans Serenade Kevin Youkilis
Towards the end of last night’s seven-hour, 13 inning, rain-delayed marathon with the Angels, Red Sox infielder Kevin Youkilis stepped to the plate. By that point, there were only a few hundred fans left at Fenway. But they made their presence felt through song.
Specifically, Biz Markie’s “Just a Friend.”
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce