- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Youk Got What I Need: Red Sox Fans Serenade Kevin Youkilis
Towards the end of last night’s seven-hour, 13 inning, rain-delayed marathon with the Angels, Red Sox infielder Kevin Youkilis stepped to the plate. By that point, there were only a few hundred fans left at Fenway. But they made their presence felt through song.
Specifically, Biz Markie’s “Just a Friend.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts