- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kid Plays Small Ball, Steals Souvenir From Attractive Woman
Kids are the worst. They’re messy, they distract you with their adorableness, spend your money, and when a tire needs changing where are they? Yeah, useless. Hot women, on the other hand, are our nation’s most depleted and precious resource.
But even considering all of that, I have to say that I totally approve of the maneuver that this kid pulled off during Thursday’s Twins-Royals game.
We’ve all witnessed so many instances in which adults have stolen baseballs from kids at MLB games, it’s nice to see it happen in reverse for once. See above. Yoink! That ball would have just ended up in her knitting bag anyway.
Nice work, Oliver! Dodger has taught you well.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story