- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kid Plays Small Ball, Steals Souvenir From Attractive Woman
Kids are the worst. They’re messy, they distract you with their adorableness, spend your money, and when a tire needs changing where are they? Yeah, useless. Hot women, on the other hand, are our nation’s most depleted and precious resource.
But even considering all of that, I have to say that I totally approve of the maneuver that this kid pulled off during Thursday’s Twins-Royals game.
We’ve all witnessed so many instances in which adults have stolen baseballs from kids at MLB games, it’s nice to see it happen in reverse for once. See above. Yoink! That ball would have just ended up in her knitting bag anyway.
Nice work, Oliver! Dodger has taught you well.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp