- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kid Plays Small Ball, Steals Souvenir From Attractive Woman
Kids are the worst. They’re messy, they distract you with their adorableness, spend your money, and when a tire needs changing where are they? Yeah, useless. Hot women, on the other hand, are our nation’s most depleted and precious resource.
But even considering all of that, I have to say that I totally approve of the maneuver that this kid pulled off during Thursday’s Twins-Royals game.
We’ve all witnessed so many instances in which adults have stolen baseballs from kids at MLB games, it’s nice to see it happen in reverse for once. See above. Yoink! That ball would have just ended up in her knitting bag anyway.
Nice work, Oliver! Dodger has taught you well.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts