- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kid Plays Small Ball, Steals Souvenir From Attractive Woman
Kids are the worst. They’re messy, they distract you with their adorableness, spend your money, and when a tire needs changing where are they? Yeah, useless. Hot women, on the other hand, are our nation’s most depleted and precious resource.
But even considering all of that, I have to say that I totally approve of the maneuver that this kid pulled off during Thursday’s Twins-Royals game.
We’ve all witnessed so many instances in which adults have stolen baseballs from kids at MLB games, it’s nice to see it happen in reverse for once. See above. Yoink! That ball would have just ended up in her knitting bag anyway.
Nice work, Oliver! Dodger has taught you well.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'