- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kid With Autism Throws Out First Pitch At Phillies Game, Does Brad Lidge Impersonation For The Ages
A youngster named Joseph Dever threw out the first pitch at the Phillies game on Saturday, representing “all kids with autism” on the team’s Autism Awareness Night. But Dever is not only a ballplayer, he’s a showman. The kid did a great Brad Lidge impression, circa 2008, when Lidge got the final out the World Series.
The two best things about this video: when Joseph covers his mouth with his glove while communicating with the dugout. Then after his pitch, his sister takes on the role of the entire Phillies team, and tackles Joseph in celebration. Now that’s acting.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story