- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kid With Autism Throws Out First Pitch At Phillies Game, Does Brad Lidge Impersonation For The Ages
A youngster named Joseph Dever threw out the first pitch at the Phillies game on Saturday, representing “all kids with autism” on the team’s Autism Awareness Night. But Dever is not only a ballplayer, he’s a showman. The kid did a great Brad Lidge impression, circa 2008, when Lidge got the final out the World Series.
The two best things about this video: when Joseph covers his mouth with his glove while communicating with the dugout. Then after his pitch, his sister takes on the role of the entire Phillies team, and tackles Joseph in celebration. Now that’s acting.
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World