- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kid With Autism Throws Out First Pitch At Phillies Game, Does Brad Lidge Impersonation For The Ages
A youngster named Joseph Dever threw out the first pitch at the Phillies game on Saturday, representing “all kids with autism” on the team’s Autism Awareness Night. But Dever is not only a ballplayer, he’s a showman. The kid did a great Brad Lidge impression, circa 2008, when Lidge got the final out the World Series.
The two best things about this video: when Joseph covers his mouth with his glove while communicating with the dugout. Then after his pitch, his sister takes on the role of the entire Phillies team, and tackles Joseph in celebration. Now that’s acting.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?