- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Kid With Autism Throws Out First Pitch At Phillies Game, Does Brad Lidge Impersonation For The Ages
A youngster named Joseph Dever threw out the first pitch at the Phillies game on Saturday, representing “all kids with autism” on the team’s Autism Awareness Night. But Dever is not only a ballplayer, he’s a showman. The kid did a great Brad Lidge impression, circa 2008, when Lidge got the final out the World Series.
The two best things about this video: when Joseph covers his mouth with his glove while communicating with the dugout. Then after his pitch, his sister takes on the role of the entire Phillies team, and tackles Joseph in celebration. Now that’s acting.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce