- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Kids Say The Darndest Things About Performance Enhancing Drugs
— 78_AllStar (@78_AllStar) August 6, 2013
The Twins continue a three-game series with the Royals tonight, after losing, 13-0, on Monday. So yeah, these kids probably have it right. From 78_AllStar:
“My niece & nephew from Des Moines making their first trip to KC to support their lowly (but clean) Twins.”
And now, more fun with PEDs and Alex Rodriguez:
Why did Alex Rodriguez cross the road? pic.twitter.com/nlFUNPOeHE
— Tom Brady's Ego (@TomBradysEgo) August 6, 2013
— David Lennon (@DPLennon) August 6, 2013
CJ Wilson: Alex Rodriguez situation is ‘hilarious’ to Los Angeles #Angels players
— Sportsfeedia.com (@sportsfeedia) August 6, 2013
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) August 6, 2013
Yes I will be appearing @ETonlineAlert tonight to talk about arod issue. I will break my silence.
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) August 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World