- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kids Say The Darndest Things About Performance Enhancing Drugs
— 78_AllStar (@78_AllStar) August 6, 2013
The Twins continue a three-game series with the Royals tonight, after losing, 13-0, on Monday. So yeah, these kids probably have it right. From 78_AllStar:
“My niece & nephew from Des Moines making their first trip to KC to support their lowly (but clean) Twins.”
And now, more fun with PEDs and Alex Rodriguez:
Why did Alex Rodriguez cross the road? pic.twitter.com/nlFUNPOeHE
— Tom Brady's Ego (@TomBradysEgo) August 6, 2013
— David Lennon (@DPLennon) August 6, 2013
CJ Wilson: Alex Rodriguez situation is ‘hilarious’ to Los Angeles #Angels players
— Sportsfeedia.com (@sportsfeedia) August 6, 2013
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) August 6, 2013
Yes I will be appearing @ETonlineAlert tonight to talk about arod issue. I will break my silence.
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) August 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story