- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kids Say The Darndest Things About Performance Enhancing Drugs
— 78_AllStar (@78_AllStar) August 6, 2013
The Twins continue a three-game series with the Royals tonight, after losing, 13-0, on Monday. So yeah, these kids probably have it right. From 78_AllStar:
“My niece & nephew from Des Moines making their first trip to KC to support their lowly (but clean) Twins.”
And now, more fun with PEDs and Alex Rodriguez:
Why did Alex Rodriguez cross the road? pic.twitter.com/nlFUNPOeHE
— Tom Brady's Ego (@TomBradysEgo) August 6, 2013
— David Lennon (@DPLennon) August 6, 2013
CJ Wilson: Alex Rodriguez situation is ‘hilarious’ to Los Angeles #Angels players
— Sportsfeedia.com (@sportsfeedia) August 6, 2013
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) August 6, 2013
Yes I will be appearing @ETonlineAlert tonight to talk about arod issue. I will break my silence.
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) August 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts