- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kids Say The Darndest Things About Performance Enhancing Drugs
— 78_AllStar (@78_AllStar) August 6, 2013
The Twins continue a three-game series with the Royals tonight, after losing, 13-0, on Monday. So yeah, these kids probably have it right. From 78_AllStar:
“My niece & nephew from Des Moines making their first trip to KC to support their lowly (but clean) Twins.”
And now, more fun with PEDs and Alex Rodriguez:
Why did Alex Rodriguez cross the road? pic.twitter.com/nlFUNPOeHE
— Tom Brady's Ego (@TomBradysEgo) August 6, 2013
— David Lennon (@DPLennon) August 6, 2013
CJ Wilson: Alex Rodriguez situation is ‘hilarious’ to Los Angeles #Angels players
— Sportsfeedia.com (@sportsfeedia) August 6, 2013
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) August 6, 2013
Yes I will be appearing @ETonlineAlert tonight to talk about arod issue. I will break my silence.
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) August 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers