- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lance Berkman Would Like To Be The Person To Blow Up Wrigley Field
We don’t love the choice of words, but we get the point. [Dallas Morning News]
They also considered drinking maple syrup or receiving free health care. [Black Sports Online]
We’ll go on time out for two years.
The “Parks & Rec” Adam Scott, that is. [Team Coco]
Not sports related, still important.
Toasted marshmallow milkshake.
There are 10 marshmallows that in that thing.
And finally, tonight…
You nerds like Star Trek, don’t cha?
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts