- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Lance Berkman Would Like To Be The Person To Blow Up Wrigley Field
We don’t love the choice of words, but we get the point. [Dallas Morning News]
They also considered drinking maple syrup or receiving free health care. [Black Sports Online]
We’ll go on time out for two years.
The “Parks & Rec” Adam Scott, that is. [Team Coco]
Not sports related, still important.
Toasted marshmallow milkshake.
There are 10 marshmallows that in that thing.
And finally, tonight…
You nerds like Star Trek, don’t cha?
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights