- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Marlins Owner Jeffrey Loria Got To Meet LeBron James Last Night
America got a look at the Miami Heat’s all-black alternate uniforms last night, but some got a more up-close look than most. And the person who got the best look (besides the players actually wearing them), was…Miami Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria. Loria attended last night’s game, and as you might expect of a rich person, he had prime seats. So prime, in fact, that his chance of an up-close-and-personal meeting with a player was drastically increased…
At first, we were tempted to call this a potential drawback of courtside seats – a 6-foot-8, 260-pound human tank plowing into you. And then, we thought about it a little more and realized this would be awesome. For one thing, Loria wasn’t even hurt – he was smiling as soon as the moment was over. And even if you did get bowled over…that’s a fantastic story right there. Plus, there’s an excellent chance the clip will be forever immortalized on Youtube, and even if it was painful, it’s probably something you’d want to relive anyway. Now if only the owner LeBron trucks next time can be Donald Sterling.
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters