- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Marlins Owner Jeffrey Loria Got To Meet LeBron James Last Night
America got a look at the Miami Heat’s all-black alternate uniforms last night, but some got a more up-close look than most. And the person who got the best look (besides the players actually wearing them), was…Miami Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria. Loria attended last night’s game, and as you might expect of a rich person, he had prime seats. So prime, in fact, that his chance of an up-close-and-personal meeting with a player was drastically increased…
At first, we were tempted to call this a potential drawback of courtside seats – a 6-foot-8, 260-pound human tank plowing into you. And then, we thought about it a little more and realized this would be awesome. For one thing, Loria wasn’t even hurt – he was smiling as soon as the moment was over. And even if you did get bowled over…that’s a fantastic story right there. Plus, there’s an excellent chance the clip will be forever immortalized on Youtube, and even if it was painful, it’s probably something you’d want to relive anyway. Now if only the owner LeBron trucks next time can be Donald Sterling.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success