- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marlins Owner Jeffrey Loria Got To Meet LeBron James Last Night
America got a look at the Miami Heat’s all-black alternate uniforms last night, but some got a more up-close look than most. And the person who got the best look (besides the players actually wearing them), was…Miami Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria. Loria attended last night’s game, and as you might expect of a rich person, he had prime seats. So prime, in fact, that his chance of an up-close-and-personal meeting with a player was drastically increased…
At first, we were tempted to call this a potential drawback of courtside seats – a 6-foot-8, 260-pound human tank plowing into you. And then, we thought about it a little more and realized this would be awesome. For one thing, Loria wasn’t even hurt – he was smiling as soon as the moment was over. And even if you did get bowled over…that’s a fantastic story right there. Plus, there’s an excellent chance the clip will be forever immortalized on Youtube, and even if it was painful, it’s probably something you’d want to relive anyway. Now if only the owner LeBron trucks next time can be Donald Sterling.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson