- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Former Baseball Great Allegedly Got Naked And Asked A Housekeeper For A Massage
Lenny Dykstra allegedly asked a 47-year-old housekeeper that in order to be hired, part of her duties would be to give him regular massages. The kicker? He stripped down naked and asked for a sample.
She flagged down a cop and hired a lawyer.
Don’t be shocked; this isn’t that out of the ordinary for “Nails.” Last December, Dykstra was accused of bouncing a $1,000 check to an escort. In January, he was accused of sexually assaulting his former housekeeper, who he forced into weekly sexual favors.
In addition to his penchant for doing really skeezy things, Dykstra is broke. So broke, in fact, that Charlie Sheen paid the $22,500 bail to get his Dykstra out of jail on embezzlement charges. Insert your own joke here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts