- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Former Baseball Great Allegedly Got Naked And Asked A Housekeeper For A Massage
Lenny Dykstra allegedly asked a 47-year-old housekeeper that in order to be hired, part of her duties would be to give him regular massages. The kicker? He stripped down naked and asked for a sample.
She flagged down a cop and hired a lawyer.
Don’t be shocked; this isn’t that out of the ordinary for “Nails.” Last December, Dykstra was accused of bouncing a $1,000 check to an escort. In January, he was accused of sexually assaulting his former housekeeper, who he forced into weekly sexual favors.
In addition to his penchant for doing really skeezy things, Dykstra is broke. So broke, in fact, that Charlie Sheen paid the $22,500 bail to get his Dykstra out of jail on embezzlement charges. Insert your own joke here.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story