- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Let’s Watch The Blue Jays Take Batting Practice At A Driving Range
Watching Edwin Encarnacion nail a driving range cart with a batted baseball on his first attempt is weirdly fascinating, and should send shivers through the rest of the American League. It all happened at the golf driving range at Chelsea Piers, as the Blue Jays’ Jose Bautista and Encarnacion stopped by to take batting practice for an MLB Fan Cave video.
As people whacked actual golf balls in adjoining cubicles, the Blue Jays players smacked baseballs — Encarnacion’s longest drive was 419 feet. Bautista hit one 406.
Stay until the end of the video. Funny line.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts