- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Let’s Watch The Blue Jays Take Batting Practice At A Driving Range
Watching Edwin Encarnacion nail a driving range cart with a batted baseball on his first attempt is weirdly fascinating, and should send shivers through the rest of the American League. It all happened at the golf driving range at Chelsea Piers, as the Blue Jays’ Jose Bautista and Encarnacion stopped by to take batting practice for an MLB Fan Cave video.
As people whacked actual golf balls in adjoining cubicles, the Blue Jays players smacked baseballs — Encarnacion’s longest drive was 419 feet. Bautista hit one 406.
Stay until the end of the video. Funny line.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row