- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Let’s Watch The Blue Jays Take Batting Practice At A Driving Range
Watching Edwin Encarnacion nail a driving range cart with a batted baseball on his first attempt is weirdly fascinating, and should send shivers through the rest of the American League. It all happened at the golf driving range at Chelsea Piers, as the Blue Jays’ Jose Bautista and Encarnacion stopped by to take batting practice for an MLB Fan Cave video.
As people whacked actual golf balls in adjoining cubicles, the Blue Jays players smacked baseballs — Encarnacion’s longest drive was 419 feet. Bautista hit one 406.
Stay until the end of the video. Funny line.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story