- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Let’s Watch The Blue Jays Take Batting Practice At A Driving Range
Watching Edwin Encarnacion nail a driving range cart with a batted baseball on his first attempt is weirdly fascinating, and should send shivers through the rest of the American League. It all happened at the golf driving range at Chelsea Piers, as the Blue Jays’ Jose Bautista and Encarnacion stopped by to take batting practice for an MLB Fan Cave video.
As people whacked actual golf balls in adjoining cubicles, the Blue Jays players smacked baseballs — Encarnacion’s longest drive was 419 feet. Bautista hit one 406.
Stay until the end of the video. Funny line.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy