- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Lightning Struck The St. Louis Arch During The Cardinals’ Game Thursday Night
Not many people stuck around for the end of the Royals-Cardinals game last night (see below), and I can’t really blame them. God (and by God, I mean Zeus) put on a pretty impressive fireworks show near Busch Stadium, at one point tossing a lightning bolt directly into the St. Louis Arch during a rain delay.
Zounds. The Midwest scares me sometimes.
Let’s check the damage:
Not many were still in attendance at 3 a.m. this morning when the game finally ended. The Royals won, 4-2, scoring three in the top of the ninth — approximately 7 1/2 hours after the game began. Total game time, including delays, was 7:59.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- The Year of Serena Williams
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail