- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Lightning Struck The St. Louis Arch During The Cardinals’ Game Thursday Night
Not many people stuck around for the end of the Royals-Cardinals game last night (see below), and I can’t really blame them. God (and by God, I mean Zeus) put on a pretty impressive fireworks show near Busch Stadium, at one point tossing a lightning bolt directly into the St. Louis Arch during a rain delay.
Zounds. The Midwest scares me sometimes.
Let’s check the damage:
Not many were still in attendance at 3 a.m. this morning when the game finally ended. The Royals won, 4-2, scoring three in the top of the ninth — approximately 7 1/2 hours after the game began. Total game time, including delays, was 7:59.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week