- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lightning Struck The St. Louis Arch During The Cardinals’ Game Thursday Night
Not many people stuck around for the end of the Royals-Cardinals game last night (see below), and I can’t really blame them. God (and by God, I mean Zeus) put on a pretty impressive fireworks show near Busch Stadium, at one point tossing a lightning bolt directly into the St. Louis Arch during a rain delay.
Zounds. The Midwest scares me sometimes.
Let’s check the damage:
Not many were still in attendance at 3 a.m. this morning when the game finally ended. The Royals won, 4-2, scoring three in the top of the ninth — approximately 7 1/2 hours after the game began. Total game time, including delays, was 7:59.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions