- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lightning Struck The St. Louis Arch During The Cardinals’ Game Thursday Night
Not many people stuck around for the end of the Royals-Cardinals game last night (see below), and I can’t really blame them. God (and by God, I mean Zeus) put on a pretty impressive fireworks show near Busch Stadium, at one point tossing a lightning bolt directly into the St. Louis Arch during a rain delay.
Zounds. The Midwest scares me sometimes.
Let’s check the damage:
Not many were still in attendance at 3 a.m. this morning when the game finally ended. The Royals won, 4-2, scoring three in the top of the ninth — approximately 7 1/2 hours after the game began. Total game time, including delays, was 7:59.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot