- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Lightning Struck The St. Louis Arch During The Cardinals’ Game Thursday Night
Not many people stuck around for the end of the Royals-Cardinals game last night (see below), and I can’t really blame them. God (and by God, I mean Zeus) put on a pretty impressive fireworks show near Busch Stadium, at one point tossing a lightning bolt directly into the St. Louis Arch during a rain delay.
Zounds. The Midwest scares me sometimes.
Let’s check the damage:
Not many were still in attendance at 3 a.m. this morning when the game finally ended. The Royals won, 4-2, scoring three in the top of the ninth — approximately 7 1/2 hours after the game began. Total game time, including delays, was 7:59.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- Tony Gonzalez: Absolutely Right About Matt Ryan