- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mark Teixeira Is Absolutely Hysterical In Baseball Version Of ‘Between 2 Ferns’
The opening sequence of Foul Territory with Mark Teixeira shows the Gold Glove first baseman standing in the right field corner of the Yankees’ spring training ballpark, with his hand awkwardly on his hip, talking to the camera about how the space is too small for him.
It’s even funnier than his dramatic reading of August: Osage County on Fallon. Tex’s faux-inquisition of YES analyst Jack Curry is perfectly executed, complete with unnecessary insults, interviewing advice, and immediate disregard of said advice. Once he stops hitting 20+ home runs a season, this dude needs to quit baseball and get a low-budget web series.
[H/T Next Impulse Sports]
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier