- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Mark Teixeira Is Absolutely Hysterical In Baseball Version Of ‘Between 2 Ferns’
The opening sequence of Foul Territory with Mark Teixeira shows the Gold Glove first baseman standing in the right field corner of the Yankees’ spring training ballpark, with his hand awkwardly on his hip, talking to the camera about how the space is too small for him.
It’s even funnier than his dramatic reading of August: Osage County on Fallon. Tex’s faux-inquisition of YES analyst Jack Curry is perfectly executed, complete with unnecessary insults, interviewing advice, and immediate disregard of said advice. Once he stops hitting 20+ home runs a season, this dude needs to quit baseball and get a low-budget web series.
[H/T Next Impulse Sports]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy