- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mark Teixeira Is Absolutely Hysterical In Baseball Version Of ‘Between 2 Ferns’
The opening sequence of Foul Territory with Mark Teixeira shows the Gold Glove first baseman standing in the right field corner of the Yankees’ spring training ballpark, with his hand awkwardly on his hip, talking to the camera about how the space is too small for him.
It’s even funnier than his dramatic reading of August: Osage County on Fallon. Tex’s faux-inquisition of YES analyst Jack Curry is perfectly executed, complete with unnecessary insults, interviewing advice, and immediate disregard of said advice. Once he stops hitting 20+ home runs a season, this dude needs to quit baseball and get a low-budget web series.
[H/T Next Impulse Sports]
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO