- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mark Teixeira Is Absolutely Hysterical In Baseball Version Of ‘Between 2 Ferns’
The opening sequence of Foul Territory with Mark Teixeira shows the Gold Glove first baseman standing in the right field corner of the Yankees’ spring training ballpark, with his hand awkwardly on his hip, talking to the camera about how the space is too small for him.
It’s even funnier than his dramatic reading of August: Osage County on Fallon. Tex’s faux-inquisition of YES analyst Jack Curry is perfectly executed, complete with unnecessary insults, interviewing advice, and immediate disregard of said advice. Once he stops hitting 20+ home runs a season, this dude needs to quit baseball and get a low-budget web series.
[H/T Next Impulse Sports]
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row