- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mark Teixeira Is Absolutely Hysterical In Baseball Version Of ‘Between 2 Ferns’
The opening sequence of Foul Territory with Mark Teixeira shows the Gold Glove first baseman standing in the right field corner of the Yankees’ spring training ballpark, with his hand awkwardly on his hip, talking to the camera about how the space is too small for him.
It’s even funnier than his dramatic reading of August: Osage County on Fallon. Tex’s faux-inquisition of YES analyst Jack Curry is perfectly executed, complete with unnecessary insults, interviewing advice, and immediate disregard of said advice. Once he stops hitting 20+ home runs a season, this dude needs to quit baseball and get a low-budget web series.
[H/T Next Impulse Sports]
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs