- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Marlins ROY Jose Fernandez’s Tearful Reunion With His Cuban Grandmother Will Make You Feel Again
The 21-year-old Cuba defector had an unbelievable year pitching for one of the worst teams in baseball. He finished with 12 wins, a 2.19 ERA, 9.7 SO/9, and a grandma.
That’s right, Marlins owner and generally despised rich dude Jeffery Loria managed to bring Fernandez’s beloved grandmother to Miami (on a plane, not a small boat like the kind Fernandez used to come here). Word is that Loria’s heart grew three times the size of a normal Grinch heart when he saw human beings loving one another. Who knows, maybe now he’ll start respecting the baseball fans in south Florida.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success