- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Marlins ROY Jose Fernandez’s Tearful Reunion With His Cuban Grandmother Will Make You Feel Again
The 21-year-old Cuba defector had an unbelievable year pitching for one of the worst teams in baseball. He finished with 12 wins, a 2.19 ERA, 9.7 SO/9, and a grandma.
That’s right, Marlins owner and generally despised rich dude Jeffery Loria managed to bring Fernandez’s beloved grandmother to Miami (on a plane, not a small boat like the kind Fernandez used to come here). Word is that Loria’s heart grew three times the size of a normal Grinch heart when he saw human beings loving one another. Who knows, maybe now he’ll start respecting the baseball fans in south Florida.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'