- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marlins ROY Jose Fernandez’s Tearful Reunion With His Cuban Grandmother Will Make You Feel Again
The 21-year-old Cuba defector had an unbelievable year pitching for one of the worst teams in baseball. He finished with 12 wins, a 2.19 ERA, 9.7 SO/9, and a grandma.
That’s right, Marlins owner and generally despised rich dude Jeffery Loria managed to bring Fernandez’s beloved grandmother to Miami (on a plane, not a small boat like the kind Fernandez used to come here). Word is that Loria’s heart grew three times the size of a normal Grinch heart when he saw human beings loving one another. Who knows, maybe now he’ll start respecting the baseball fans in south Florida.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts