- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Marlins ROY Jose Fernandez’s Tearful Reunion With His Cuban Grandmother Will Make You Feel Again
The 21-year-old Cuba defector had an unbelievable year pitching for one of the worst teams in baseball. He finished with 12 wins, a 2.19 ERA, 9.7 SO/9, and a grandma.
That’s right, Marlins owner and generally despised rich dude Jeffery Loria managed to bring Fernandez’s beloved grandmother to Miami (on a plane, not a small boat like the kind Fernandez used to come here). Word is that Loria’s heart grew three times the size of a normal Grinch heart when he saw human beings loving one another. Who knows, maybe now he’ll start respecting the baseball fans in south Florida.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story