- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Marlins ROY Jose Fernandez’s Tearful Reunion With His Cuban Grandmother Will Make You Feel Again
The 21-year-old Cuba defector had an unbelievable year pitching for one of the worst teams in baseball. He finished with 12 wins, a 2.19 ERA, 9.7 SO/9, and a grandma.
That’s right, Marlins owner and generally despised rich dude Jeffery Loria managed to bring Fernandez’s beloved grandmother to Miami (on a plane, not a small boat like the kind Fernandez used to come here). Word is that Loria’s heart grew three times the size of a normal Grinch heart when he saw human beings loving one another. Who knows, maybe now he’ll start respecting the baseball fans in south Florida.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today