- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Mascot Power Rankings: Spurs Coyote Now A Terrifying Alien Creature Following Collision During Game
The Spurs Coyote was just doing his job annoying people in the stands when Nuggets’ guard Aaron Brooks collided with him in the aisle while chasing a loose ball, knocking the mascot’s eyes akimbo. The Coyote then lost his peepers completely, but to his credit, then acted out the part of a blind mascot to perfection. Let’s go to the video tape.
So Blind Spurs Coyote takes the No. 1 spot in our Mascot Power Rankings for this month.
Meanwhile, this just appeared on Twitter:
UNKOWN FACT about me. My mom was too scared to let me play football in 5th grade. Soooooo I was the team MASCOT HAHAHAHA #Started
— Richie Incognito (@68INCOGNITO) March 27, 2014
No word on what that mascot was. A snake? Pig? Please advise, Richie.
Now here’s the rest of the rankings. Enjoy.
- Filed Under:
- Mascot Power Rankings
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?