- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Mascot Power Rankings: Spurs Coyote Now A Terrifying Alien Creature Following Collision During Game
The Spurs Coyote was just doing his job annoying people in the stands when Nuggets’ guard Aaron Brooks collided with him in the aisle while chasing a loose ball, knocking the mascot’s eyes akimbo. The Coyote then lost his peepers completely, but to his credit, then acted out the part of a blind mascot to perfection. Let’s go to the video tape.
So Blind Spurs Coyote takes the No. 1 spot in our Mascot Power Rankings for this month.
Meanwhile, this just appeared on Twitter:
UNKOWN FACT about me. My mom was too scared to let me play football in 5th grade. Soooooo I was the team MASCOT HAHAHAHA #Started
— Richie Incognito (@68INCOGNITO) March 27, 2014
No word on what that mascot was. A snake? Pig? Please advise, Richie.
Now here’s the rest of the rankings. Enjoy.
- Filed Under:
- Mascot Power Rankings
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts