- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mascot Power Rankings: Spurs Coyote Now A Terrifying Alien Creature Following Collision During Game
The Spurs Coyote was just doing his job annoying people in the stands when Nuggets’ guard Aaron Brooks collided with him in the aisle while chasing a loose ball, knocking the mascot’s eyes akimbo. The Coyote then lost his peepers completely, but to his credit, then acted out the part of a blind mascot to perfection. Let’s go to the video tape.
So Blind Spurs Coyote takes the No. 1 spot in our Mascot Power Rankings for this month.
Meanwhile, this just appeared on Twitter:
UNKOWN FACT about me. My mom was too scared to let me play football in 5th grade. Soooooo I was the team MASCOT HAHAHAHA #Started
— Richie Incognito (@68INCOGNITO) March 27, 2014
No word on what that mascot was. A snake? Pig? Please advise, Richie.
Now here’s the rest of the rankings. Enjoy.
- Filed Under:
- Mascot Power Rankings
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco