- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mascot Power Rankings: Spurs Coyote Now A Terrifying Alien Creature Following Collision During Game
The Spurs Coyote was just doing his job annoying people in the stands when Nuggets’ guard Aaron Brooks collided with him in the aisle while chasing a loose ball, knocking the mascot’s eyes akimbo. The Coyote then lost his peepers completely, but to his credit, then acted out the part of a blind mascot to perfection. Let’s go to the video tape.
So Blind Spurs Coyote takes the No. 1 spot in our Mascot Power Rankings for this month.
Meanwhile, this just appeared on Twitter:
UNKOWN FACT about me. My mom was too scared to let me play football in 5th grade. Soooooo I was the team MASCOT HAHAHAHA #Started
— Richie Incognito (@68INCOGNITO) March 27, 2014
No word on what that mascot was. A snake? Pig? Please advise, Richie.
Now here’s the rest of the rankings. Enjoy.
- Filed Under:
- Mascot Power Rankings
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row