- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Delight Yourself With Don Mattingly Cursing On Television (NSFW)
Former Yankees great and current Dodgers manager Don Mattingly called into the Dan Patrick Show this morning, and whilst describing foul-mouthed Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen, had a slight slip of the tongue. And by “slip of the tongue,” we mean he called Guillen a “little sh-t.” If you’re at work, make sure you have headphones on while watching the irony unfold.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts