- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Maybe Ryan Braun Should Buy Bill Buckner’s Isolated Idaho Ranch, Just Listed For $1.7 Million
Are you a rich person looking to get away from it all? Maybe you let a ground ball slip between your legs and cost your team its first World Series win in decades, or lied a whole bunch about taking PEDs and then lied some more and then lied some more? Whatever your reason, a four-acre estate in Boise, ID could be just the thing for you.
Former big leaguer and long-time Boston pariah Bill Buckner built this place in 1999. Located in Wildhorse Ranch — a private gated enclave overlooking Table Rock — the mansion has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 6,625 square feet and “multiple balconies and patios, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, horse stables, detached shop/garage.”
Interested? Check out the photos:
All photos via realtor.com
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'