- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Maybe Ryan Braun Should Buy Bill Buckner’s Isolated Idaho Ranch, Just Listed For $1.7 Million
Are you a rich person looking to get away from it all? Maybe you let a ground ball slip between your legs and cost your team its first World Series win in decades, or lied a whole bunch about taking PEDs and then lied some more and then lied some more? Whatever your reason, a four-acre estate in Boise, ID could be just the thing for you.
Former big leaguer and long-time Boston pariah Bill Buckner built this place in 1999. Located in Wildhorse Ranch — a private gated enclave overlooking Table Rock — the mansion has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 6,625 square feet and “multiple balconies and patios, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, horse stables, detached shop/garage.”
Interested? Check out the photos:
All photos via realtor.com
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap