- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Maybe Ryan Braun Should Buy Bill Buckner’s Isolated Idaho Ranch, Just Listed For $1.7 Million
Are you a rich person looking to get away from it all? Maybe you let a ground ball slip between your legs and cost your team its first World Series win in decades, or lied a whole bunch about taking PEDs and then lied some more and then lied some more? Whatever your reason, a four-acre estate in Boise, ID could be just the thing for you.
Former big leaguer and long-time Boston pariah Bill Buckner built this place in 1999. Located in Wildhorse Ranch — a private gated enclave overlooking Table Rock — the mansion has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 6,625 square feet and “multiple balconies and patios, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, horse stables, detached shop/garage.”
Interested? Check out the photos:
All photos via realtor.com
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs