- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Maybe Ryan Braun Should Buy Bill Buckner’s Isolated Idaho Ranch, Just Listed For $1.7 Million
Are you a rich person looking to get away from it all? Maybe you let a ground ball slip between your legs and cost your team its first World Series win in decades, or lied a whole bunch about taking PEDs and then lied some more and then lied some more? Whatever your reason, a four-acre estate in Boise, ID could be just the thing for you.
Former big leaguer and long-time Boston pariah Bill Buckner built this place in 1999. Located in Wildhorse Ranch — a private gated enclave overlooking Table Rock — the mansion has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 6,625 square feet and “multiple balconies and patios, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, horse stables, detached shop/garage.”
Interested? Check out the photos:
All photos via realtor.com
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story