- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Cowboys Barely Moved And The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Maybe Ryan Braun Should Buy Bill Buckner’s Isolated Idaho Ranch, Just Listed For $1.7 Million
Are you a rich person looking to get away from it all? Maybe you let a ground ball slip between your legs and cost your team its first World Series win in decades, or lied a whole bunch about taking PEDs and then lied some more and then lied some more? Whatever your reason, a four-acre estate in Boise, ID could be just the thing for you.
Former big leaguer and long-time Boston pariah Bill Buckner built this place in 1999. Located in Wildhorse Ranch — a private gated enclave overlooking Table Rock — the mansion has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 6,625 square feet and “multiple balconies and patios, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, horse stables, detached shop/garage.”
Interested? Check out the photos:
All photos via realtor.com
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports