- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Meanwhile, In McCovey Cove, Mascot Paddleboard Races (Ironically, It’s The Shark That Almost Drowns)
For the uninitiated, please note that just about every member of the San Francisco Giants has a spirit animal. Brandon Belt’s nickname is The Giraffe, Nick Noonan The Gopher, Matt Cain The Horse, and it goes on and on. So when you see guys dressed as an angel, a shark and a panda out on McCovey Cove, you know they’re depicting Angel Pagan, Gregor Blanco and Pablo Sandoval, respectively.
The Washington Nationals have the Presidents’ Race, the Brewers the Sausage Races, and the Giants have this. Place your bets.
Luckily the shark is OK. What kind of obituary would that have been?
This belongs in the rankings below, but I’m not sure where to put it. The Top Ten Weird Happenings in McCovey Cove:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts