- Here's What The World And LeBron Were Like Last Time He Went To The Cavaliers
- Dwyane Wade, The Abandoned Heatle, Should Take His Talents To Phoenix
- Sasquatch Spotted Eating Beef Jerky At Rockies Game (VIDEO)
- USMNT Goalkeeper Tim Howard's Hot WAG-Friend Hybrid Loves Taking Naked Selfies
- Cuba's National Team Boots Two Pitchers After Failed Defection Bids
Meanwhile, In McCovey Cove, Mascot Paddleboard Races (Ironically, It’s The Shark That Almost Drowns)
For the uninitiated, please note that just about every member of the San Francisco Giants has a spirit animal. Brandon Belt’s nickname is The Giraffe, Nick Noonan The Gopher, Matt Cain The Horse, and it goes on and on. So when you see guys dressed as an angel, a shark and a panda out on McCovey Cove, you know they’re depicting Angel Pagan, Gregor Blanco and Pablo Sandoval, respectively.
The Washington Nationals have the Presidents’ Race, the Brewers the Sausage Races, and the Giants have this. Place your bets.
Luckily the shark is OK. What kind of obituary would that have been?
This belongs in the rankings below, but I’m not sure where to put it. The Top Ten Weird Happenings in McCovey Cove:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'