- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mechanical Problems Force Cardinals To Switch Planes; Cause Many Obstruction Jokes
Mechanical problems prevented the Cardinals’ team plane from taking off in St. Louis today. The team finally boarded another plane, after a six-hour delay. Twitter responded predictably.
Found the problem with the Cardinals plane. pic.twitter.com/Dqo1c9XlIU
— Tom Brady's Ego (@TomBradysEgo) October 30, 2013
“We’ve been sitting on the plane here for a couple hours with some mechanical difficulties,” manager Mike Matheny said in a quickly arranged conference call with a few members of the media already at Fenway Park. “There’s another plane en route in case they can’t get this one to where it needs to be. But right now everybody is just kind of waiting around and anticipating either this plane to get fixed or another one to show up, so we can get on our way.”
Cardinals plane off the ground at 809pm ET from St Louis. Due to arrive in Boston at 1118pm ET.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) October 30, 2013
Replacement plane is on the way. It's said to be smaller, whiter and has a funny name. Fans will love it. #cardsplaneproblems
— Matt Sebek (@MattSebek) October 30, 2013
Cardinals just offered their super productive yet heavily exhausted bad wheel plane to Angels.
— Batting Stance Guy (@BattingStanceG) October 29, 2013
Cardinals are looking to get a plane from Kansas City, but worry that all its technology is stuck in 1985. #cardsplaneproblems
— Matt Sebek (@MattSebek) October 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success