- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mechanical Problems Force Cardinals To Switch Planes; Cause Many Obstruction Jokes
Mechanical problems prevented the Cardinals’ team plane from taking off in St. Louis today. The team finally boarded another plane, after a six-hour delay. Twitter responded predictably.
Found the problem with the Cardinals plane. pic.twitter.com/Dqo1c9XlIU
— Tom Brady's Ego (@TomBradysEgo) October 30, 2013
“We’ve been sitting on the plane here for a couple hours with some mechanical difficulties,” manager Mike Matheny said in a quickly arranged conference call with a few members of the media already at Fenway Park. “There’s another plane en route in case they can’t get this one to where it needs to be. But right now everybody is just kind of waiting around and anticipating either this plane to get fixed or another one to show up, so we can get on our way.”
Cardinals plane off the ground at 809pm ET from St Louis. Due to arrive in Boston at 1118pm ET.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) October 30, 2013
Replacement plane is on the way. It's said to be smaller, whiter and has a funny name. Fans will love it. #cardsplaneproblems
— Matt Sebek (@MattSebek) October 30, 2013
Cardinals just offered their super productive yet heavily exhausted bad wheel plane to Angels.
— Batting Stance Guy (@BattingStanceG) October 29, 2013
Cardinals are looking to get a plane from Kansas City, but worry that all its technology is stuck in 1985. #cardsplaneproblems
— Matt Sebek (@MattSebek) October 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts