- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
“U-S-A! U-S-A!” Crowd At Mets-Phillies Game Chants After Osama Bin Laden’s Death
The fans, some of whom were brandishing smartphones announcing the news, started the chants during the 9th inning of ESPN’s nationally-televised game. Announcer Dan Shulman could be heard saying “Here comes the U.S.A chants,” as news spread throughout Citizens Bank Park.
“I don’t like to give Philly fans too much credit,” Mets third baseman David Wright said aftwerwards, “but they got this one right. It’s a proud moment to stand out there and you’ve got 45-50 thousand people chanting. That was pretty special.”
Here’s video of the moment (fittingly, the Mets won 2-1 in 14 innings).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts