- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Miami Marlins Fan Gets His Lost Wallet Returned, And So Much More
So 17-year-old Cristhian Reyes, a senior at Miami Senior High School, lost his wallet while attending a Miami Marlins game, and like you or me, he figured that thing was gone for good. But then he got this note, along with the wallet, from someone who dropped it off at his school:
— Patrick Chalvire (@PatrickChalvire) April 8, 2014
“I found this at the game last night and would like to make sure you got it back. I added $20 to it so you know the world is a great place. Do me a favor and when you get the chance, do something nice for someone else.”
The school contacted the Marlins to let them know that one of their fans is somewhat awesome. Vice President of The Marlins Foundation Alfredo Mesa:
“Now you have a student, inspired by an anonymous person who wanted to do a good deed, and I’m certain this student will continue to pay it forward.”
Reyes is unsure how he will repay the favor. “I just want to thank him for giving me back my wallet,” he said. “Whenever I can, I’ll return that favor that they asked for.”
Thanks anonymous good deed-doer, and thanks Internets. I think we all needed that.
- Filed Under:
- miami marlins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts