- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
REMEMBER WHEN: Mike Francesa Falls Asleep During A-Rod Interview
Major League Baseball handed down a reduced, though substantial, 164-game suspension for Alex Rodriguez, who’s playing days may very well be over. The end of an era? No — players will always juice — but it’s a start. Here’s our favorite moment from this most recent A-Rod steroid circus, despite being something we completely made up. The original post:
Mike Francesa totally whiffed the other day when he refused to confront Alex Rodriguez about the ridiculous inconsistencies of his PED suspension story and/or blatant posturing as he sat across from him and lied clearly to his face. Francesa seems to give other similarly egotistical public personalities a pass, yet berates his callers for having harmless opinions. Why wouldn’t he press A-Rod on his B.S.? Is it because he works for YES? Or is it because he’s a sycophant who arbitrarily respects certain New York athletes too much?
And why was he sleeping during most of it?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts