- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
REMEMBER WHEN: Mike Francesa Falls Asleep During A-Rod Interview
Major League Baseball handed down a reduced, though substantial, 164-game suspension for Alex Rodriguez, who’s playing days may very well be over. The end of an era? No — players will always juice — but it’s a start. Here’s our favorite moment from this most recent A-Rod steroid circus, despite being something we completely made up. The original post:
Mike Francesa totally whiffed the other day when he refused to confront Alex Rodriguez about the ridiculous inconsistencies of his PED suspension story and/or blatant posturing as he sat across from him and lied clearly to his face. Francesa seems to give other similarly egotistical public personalities a pass, yet berates his callers for having harmless opinions. Why wouldn’t he press A-Rod on his B.S.? Is it because he works for YES? Or is it because he’s a sycophant who arbitrarily respects certain New York athletes too much?
And why was he sleeping during most of it?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story