- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
REMEMBER WHEN: Mike Francesa Falls Asleep During A-Rod Interview
Major League Baseball handed down a reduced, though substantial, 164-game suspension for Alex Rodriguez, who’s playing days may very well be over. The end of an era? No — players will always juice — but it’s a start. Here’s our favorite moment from this most recent A-Rod steroid circus, despite being something we completely made up. The original post:
Mike Francesa totally whiffed the other day when he refused to confront Alex Rodriguez about the ridiculous inconsistencies of his PED suspension story and/or blatant posturing as he sat across from him and lied clearly to his face. Francesa seems to give other similarly egotistical public personalities a pass, yet berates his callers for having harmless opinions. Why wouldn’t he press A-Rod on his B.S.? Is it because he works for YES? Or is it because he’s a sycophant who arbitrarily respects certain New York athletes too much?
And why was he sleeping during most of it?
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions