- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Local Sports Anchor: Baseball Player To “Shart” At Shortstop
Texas Rangers second baseman Michael Young started at shortstop on Tuesday, the first time that’s happened since 2008. Sports anchor Mike Doocy let his local news audience know this last night, but unfortunately for him (and fortunately for us), the words “started” and “shortstop” combined to form the word “shart.”
Ironically, “shart” is also two words combined into one. The more you know.
Recently, Doocy had another awkward moment when a camera lingered on him for too long. He decided to wave. He’s getting good at handling this type of thing!
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs