- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Local Sports Anchor: Baseball Player To “Shart” At Shortstop
Texas Rangers second baseman Michael Young started at shortstop on Tuesday, the first time that’s happened since 2008. Sports anchor Mike Doocy let his local news audience know this last night, but unfortunately for him (and fortunately for us), the words “started” and “shortstop” combined to form the word “shart.”
Ironically, “shart” is also two words combined into one. The more you know.
Recently, Doocy had another awkward moment when a camera lingered on him for too long. He decided to wave. He’s getting good at handling this type of thing!
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success