- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Local Sports Anchor: Baseball Player To “Shart” At Shortstop
Texas Rangers second baseman Michael Young started at shortstop on Tuesday, the first time that’s happened since 2008. Sports anchor Mike Doocy let his local news audience know this last night, but unfortunately for him (and fortunately for us), the words “started” and “shortstop” combined to form the word “shart.”
Ironically, “shart” is also two words combined into one. The more you know.
Recently, Doocy had another awkward moment when a camera lingered on him for too long. He decided to wave. He’s getting good at handling this type of thing!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts