- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Local Sports Anchor: Baseball Player To “Shart” At Shortstop
Texas Rangers second baseman Michael Young started at shortstop on Tuesday, the first time that’s happened since 2008. Sports anchor Mike Doocy let his local news audience know this last night, but unfortunately for him (and fortunately for us), the words “started” and “shortstop” combined to form the word “shart.”
Ironically, “shart” is also two words combined into one. The more you know.
Recently, Doocy had another awkward moment when a camera lingered on him for too long. He decided to wave. He’s getting good at handling this type of thing!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy