- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Local Sports Anchor: Baseball Player To “Shart” At Shortstop
Texas Rangers second baseman Michael Young started at shortstop on Tuesday, the first time that’s happened since 2008. Sports anchor Mike Doocy let his local news audience know this last night, but unfortunately for him (and fortunately for us), the words “started” and “shortstop” combined to form the word “shart.”
Ironically, “shart” is also two words combined into one. The more you know.
Recently, Doocy had another awkward moment when a camera lingered on him for too long. He decided to wave. He’s getting good at handling this type of thing!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story