- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Miguel Cabrera GIF Is Trippy, Would Shorten Games By About Two Hours
A while back we showed you a crazy animated GIF featuring the Rangers’ Yu Darvish, seemingly throwing several pitches at once. If you were mesmerized by that, then how about Miguel Cabrera hitting several baseballs at once?
Octopus Miguel Cabrera swings and sends a deep fly ball to … left, center, left again, right, center, left … they’re gone! Tigers lead 6-0.
Poor Tommy Hunter cannot be happy with this. I’m pretty sure the Orioles pitcher only gave up one of these homers.
Both GIFS were constructed by Drew Sheppard at Fangraphs, the former to illustrate Cabrera’s impressive plate coverage (none of the balls he hit appear to be strikes. Pablo Sandoval approves). All went for home runs.
Thanks also to Next Impulse Sports.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts