- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Step 1: Watch Miguel Cabrera Mash A Home Run. Step 2: Get Excited For Baseball
It’s February 26 and in all likelihood, you haven’t mustered up the energy to care about baseball’s spring training yet. That’s OK, I get it. But maybe it’s time to start paying attention, because now we get to see reigning Triple Crown winner and AL MVP Miguel Cabrera do things like this again:
A more svelte looking Miggy launched the Jonathan Papelbon pitch over the Tiki Bar in Bright House Field’s left field. Of course, none of it mattered, but if it doesn’t help you get at least a tad excited for baseball, I’m out of ideas.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'