- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Step 1: Watch Miguel Cabrera Mash A Home Run. Step 2: Get Excited For Baseball
It’s February 26 and in all likelihood, you haven’t mustered up the energy to care about baseball’s spring training yet. That’s OK, I get it. But maybe it’s time to start paying attention, because now we get to see reigning Triple Crown winner and AL MVP Miguel Cabrera do things like this again:
A more svelte looking Miggy launched the Jonathan Papelbon pitch over the Tiki Bar in Bright House Field’s left field. Of course, none of it mattered, but if it doesn’t help you get at least a tad excited for baseball, I’m out of ideas.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts