- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Step 1: Watch Miguel Cabrera Mash A Home Run. Step 2: Get Excited For Baseball
It’s February 26 and in all likelihood, you haven’t mustered up the energy to care about baseball’s spring training yet. That’s OK, I get it. But maybe it’s time to start paying attention, because now we get to see reigning Triple Crown winner and AL MVP Miguel Cabrera do things like this again:
A more svelte looking Miggy launched the Jonathan Papelbon pitch over the Tiki Bar in Bright House Field’s left field. Of course, none of it mattered, but if it doesn’t help you get at least a tad excited for baseball, I’m out of ideas.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts