- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
What The Hell Was Mike Napoli Wearing Last Night?
I’m not asking because I don’t know. I’m sure we’re all aware that that’s a sleeveless camo tee. So I guess a better question would be “Why the hell was Mike Napoli wearing a sleeveless camo tee?”
We’re guessing comfort, for one — I bet there’s nothing like letting your pits breathe on ESPN after winning Game 5 of the World Series. Also, people get to see your tats, so that’s sweet. Don’t forget about branding: the Rangers offer camouflaged hats and pennants (pennants?) in their team store. Actually, wait: breathable pits, tat face time, and corporate synergy? That’s why the hell Mike Napoli was wearing a sleeveless camo tee.
[via Darren Rovell]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'