- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What The Hell Was Mike Napoli Wearing Last Night?
I’m not asking because I don’t know. I’m sure we’re all aware that that’s a sleeveless camo tee. So I guess a better question would be “Why the hell was Mike Napoli wearing a sleeveless camo tee?”
We’re guessing comfort, for one — I bet there’s nothing like letting your pits breathe on ESPN after winning Game 5 of the World Series. Also, people get to see your tats, so that’s sweet. Don’t forget about branding: the Rangers offer camouflaged hats and pennants (pennants?) in their team store. Actually, wait: breathable pits, tat face time, and corporate synergy? That’s why the hell Mike Napoli was wearing a sleeveless camo tee.
[via Darren Rovell]
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?