- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What The Hell Was Mike Napoli Wearing Last Night?
I’m not asking because I don’t know. I’m sure we’re all aware that that’s a sleeveless camo tee. So I guess a better question would be “Why the hell was Mike Napoli wearing a sleeveless camo tee?”
We’re guessing comfort, for one — I bet there’s nothing like letting your pits breathe on ESPN after winning Game 5 of the World Series. Also, people get to see your tats, so that’s sweet. Don’t forget about branding: the Rangers offer camouflaged hats and pennants (pennants?) in their team store. Actually, wait: breathable pits, tat face time, and corporate synergy? That’s why the hell Mike Napoli was wearing a sleeveless camo tee.
[via Darren Rovell]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts