- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What The Hell Was Mike Napoli Wearing Last Night?
I’m not asking because I don’t know. I’m sure we’re all aware that that’s a sleeveless camo tee. So I guess a better question would be “Why the hell was Mike Napoli wearing a sleeveless camo tee?”
We’re guessing comfort, for one — I bet there’s nothing like letting your pits breathe on ESPN after winning Game 5 of the World Series. Also, people get to see your tats, so that’s sweet. Don’t forget about branding: the Rangers offer camouflaged hats and pennants (pennants?) in their team store. Actually, wait: breathable pits, tat face time, and corporate synergy? That’s why the hell Mike Napoli was wearing a sleeveless camo tee.
[via Darren Rovell]
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week