- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Mike Napoli: Still Shirtless, Still Celebrating, Still Drunk … Now Chugging ‘Fireball’ Whiskey
A couple of days ago, we showed you World Series Champion and Boston Red Sox manly man Mike Napoli roaming Boston, drunk and shirtless. It was glorious.
We’ve now come across a new photo of him chugging the ever-popular young-person-drink, “Fireball” whiskey, a cinnamon-flavored whiskey that tastes far better and smoother than you’d ever think. He’s wearing the same (lack of) shirt, so we guess this is from the same night? Or maybe he’s re-wearing outfits. Who cares: He’s a world champion.
We’ve been a bit worried about MLB’s TV ratings, but give this man a reality show and everything will be cured, quickly.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts