- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mike Napoli: Still Shirtless, Still Celebrating, Still Drunk … Now Chugging ‘Fireball’ Whiskey
A couple of days ago, we showed you World Series Champion and Boston Red Sox manly man Mike Napoli roaming Boston, drunk and shirtless. It was glorious.
We’ve now come across a new photo of him chugging the ever-popular young-person-drink, “Fireball” whiskey, a cinnamon-flavored whiskey that tastes far better and smoother than you’d ever think. He’s wearing the same (lack of) shirt, so we guess this is from the same night? Or maybe he’s re-wearing outfits. Who cares: He’s a world champion.
We’ve been a bit worried about MLB’s TV ratings, but give this man a reality show and everything will be cured, quickly.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row