- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mike Napoli: Still Shirtless, Still Celebrating, Still Drunk … Now Chugging ‘Fireball’ Whiskey
A couple of days ago, we showed you World Series Champion and Boston Red Sox manly man Mike Napoli roaming Boston, drunk and shirtless. It was glorious.
We’ve now come across a new photo of him chugging the ever-popular young-person-drink, “Fireball” whiskey, a cinnamon-flavored whiskey that tastes far better and smoother than you’d ever think. He’s wearing the same (lack of) shirt, so we guess this is from the same night? Or maybe he’s re-wearing outfits. Who cares: He’s a world champion.
We’ve been a bit worried about MLB’s TV ratings, but give this man a reality show and everything will be cured, quickly.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar