- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mike Trout Drops The Barrel, Gulfs Grand Slam In A Preview Of His Historic Contract Year
In a Spring Training route of the lowly Chicago Cubs, Mike “I’ll break every goddamn record if I have to” Trout showed why the Angels were willing to give him $1 million in an unprecedented pre-arbitration deal. What it amounts to is a gift. A thank you.
A “please remember this kind gesture next offseason,” when the Yankees throw him a 10-year, $300+ million contract.
Here’s why he’s worth every penny: The dude can hit to all fields, with power, anywhere in the count. ESPN is projecting him to end the 2014 season with 118 runs, 27 home runs, 87 RBIs, 39 stolen bases, a .303 batting average, and a whopping .933 OBS. Considering he’s 22, whoever lands him next year can expect a decade of MVP-caliber production from the Vineland, New Jersey native.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row