- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Mike Trout Drops The Barrel, Gulfs Grand Slam In A Preview Of His Historic Contract Year
In a Spring Training route of the lowly Chicago Cubs, Mike “I’ll break every goddamn record if I have to” Trout showed why the Angels were willing to give him $1 million in an unprecedented pre-arbitration deal. What it amounts to is a gift. A thank you.
A “please remember this kind gesture next offseason,” when the Yankees throw him a 10-year, $300+ million contract.
Here’s why he’s worth every penny: The dude can hit to all fields, with power, anywhere in the count. ESPN is projecting him to end the 2014 season with 118 runs, 27 home runs, 87 RBIs, 39 stolen bases, a .303 batting average, and a whopping .933 OBS. Considering he’s 22, whoever lands him next year can expect a decade of MVP-caliber production from the Vineland, New Jersey native.
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence