- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Mike Trout Drops The Barrel, Gulfs Grand Slam In A Preview Of His Historic Contract Year
In a Spring Training route of the lowly Chicago Cubs, Mike “I’ll break every goddamn record if I have to” Trout showed why the Angels were willing to give him $1 million in an unprecedented pre-arbitration deal. What it amounts to is a gift. A thank you.
A “please remember this kind gesture next offseason,” when the Yankees throw him a 10-year, $300+ million contract.
Here’s why he’s worth every penny: The dude can hit to all fields, with power, anywhere in the count. ESPN is projecting him to end the 2014 season with 118 runs, 27 home runs, 87 RBIs, 39 stolen bases, a .303 batting average, and a whopping .933 OBS. Considering he’s 22, whoever lands him next year can expect a decade of MVP-caliber production from the Vineland, New Jersey native.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen