- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Trout Drops The Barrel, Gulfs Grand Slam In A Preview Of His Historic Contract Year
In a Spring Training route of the lowly Chicago Cubs, Mike “I’ll break every goddamn record if I have to” Trout showed why the Angels were willing to give him $1 million in an unprecedented pre-arbitration deal. What it amounts to is a gift. A thank you.
A “please remember this kind gesture next offseason,” when the Yankees throw him a 10-year, $300+ million contract.
Here’s why he’s worth every penny: The dude can hit to all fields, with power, anywhere in the count. ESPN is projecting him to end the 2014 season with 118 runs, 27 home runs, 87 RBIs, 39 stolen bases, a .303 batting average, and a whopping .933 OBS. Considering he’s 22, whoever lands him next year can expect a decade of MVP-caliber production from the Vineland, New Jersey native.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts