- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mike Tyson Threw Out First Pitch At Pirates Game, And It Was A Strike
— For The Win (@ForTheWin) April 18, 2014
Mike Tyson is in the boxing promotion business now, as you know, and is in town to preside over the return of nationally televised boxing in Pittsburgh on Friday. The three-card fight from the Monroeville Convention Center will be shown live on Showtime, and is promoted by his Iron Mike Productions.
Anyone who saw this coming the night that Tyson bit off Evader Holyfield’s ear, please handle all of my investments from now on. WTAE:
“The main reason I wanted to do it here is because Pittsburgh, in general, since the beginning of time was a big fight town. You may have 10 world champions that come from the town of Pittsburgh itself,” Tyson told Pittsburgh’s Action News 4 anchor Andrew Stockey.
But more importantly: Mike Tyson, closer!
- Filed Under:
- Mike Tyson
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar