- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch In High Heels At The Padres Game On Monday
It’s an all-out invasion of our nation’s MLB parks by beauty pageant winners lately, and we approve. Last week Miss Miami sung the National Anthem at a Marlins game. Then on Monday, Mabelynn Capeluj (Miss California USA) and Cassidy Wolf (Miss California Teen USA) threw tandem first pitches at the Cardinals-Padres game at Petco Park.
Degree of difficulty: high, because Capeluj was wearing high heels, and Wolf was sporting clogs.
That had disaster written all over it, but Capeluj actually threw a strike. Her velocity needs work, but to my knowledge she becomes the first person in history to throw a strike while wearing high heels at an MLB stadium. Although we don’t know what A-Rod does in his off hours.
Wolf’s delivery was less impressive, but she didn’t topple over or otherwise make a fool of herself, so cheers to her as well. It could have been much worse.
— Mabelynn Capeluj (@RealMissCAUSA) May 21, 2013
— Mabelynn Capeluj (@MabelynnCapeluj) May 21, 2013
More Miss California USA in the slideshow below:
Photo: Associated Press.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts