- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Sports Fans React To The Capture Of Jahar Tsarnaev In Stadiums Around The Country, Sing Sweet Caroline (VIDEO)
In case you were living under a rock, last night authorities apprehend the critically injured Jahar Tsarnaev after a manhunt straight out of the movies. They found him bleeding out in a boat around 8:30 PM last night, during which a few games were going on. Admittedly, I was glued to the 24-hour news stations at the time, but those of us actually in attendance at stadiums around the country were forced to get their news from their phones.
Then PA announcers around the country stopped play and notified crowds that Jahar Tsarnaev, the 19 year old Boston Marathon bombing suspect had been captured alive. Naturally, everyone flipped out.
Here’s a video, courtesy of MLB.com, of the highlights of that moment from around the country.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?