- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Sports Fans React To The Capture Of Jahar Tsarnaev In Stadiums Around The Country, Sing Sweet Caroline (VIDEO)
In case you were living under a rock, last night authorities apprehend the critically injured Jahar Tsarnaev after a manhunt straight out of the movies. They found him bleeding out in a boat around 8:30 PM last night, during which a few games were going on. Admittedly, I was glued to the 24-hour news stations at the time, but those of us actually in attendance at stadiums around the country were forced to get their news from their phones.
Then PA announcers around the country stopped play and notified crowds that Jahar Tsarnaev, the 19 year old Boston Marathon bombing suspect had been captured alive. Naturally, everyone flipped out.
Here’s a video, courtesy of MLB.com, of the highlights of that moment from around the country.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'