- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sports Fans React To The Capture Of Jahar Tsarnaev In Stadiums Around The Country, Sing Sweet Caroline (VIDEO)
In case you were living under a rock, last night authorities apprehend the critically injured Jahar Tsarnaev after a manhunt straight out of the movies. They found him bleeding out in a boat around 8:30 PM last night, during which a few games were going on. Admittedly, I was glued to the 24-hour news stations at the time, but those of us actually in attendance at stadiums around the country were forced to get their news from their phones.
Then PA announcers around the country stopped play and notified crowds that Jahar Tsarnaev, the 19 year old Boston Marathon bombing suspect had been captured alive. Naturally, everyone flipped out.
Here’s a video, courtesy of MLB.com, of the highlights of that moment from around the country.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs