- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sports Fans React To The Capture Of Jahar Tsarnaev In Stadiums Around The Country, Sing Sweet Caroline (VIDEO)
In case you were living under a rock, last night authorities apprehend the critically injured Jahar Tsarnaev after a manhunt straight out of the movies. They found him bleeding out in a boat around 8:30 PM last night, during which a few games were going on. Admittedly, I was glued to the 24-hour news stations at the time, but those of us actually in attendance at stadiums around the country were forced to get their news from their phones.
Then PA announcers around the country stopped play and notified crowds that Jahar Tsarnaev, the 19 year old Boston Marathon bombing suspect had been captured alive. Naturally, everyone flipped out.
Here’s a video, courtesy of MLB.com, of the highlights of that moment from around the country.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?