- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
MLB Players Recite Lines From The Sandlot; Yasiel Puig Heroically Attempts To Pronounce ‘Wendy Peffercorn’
The Sandlot is 20 years old this year, and some members of the cast are touring various locations this summer to promote, well, I don’t know what. But the before and after photos are kind of cool.
To commemorate the anniversary, MLB Fan Cave assembled some major leaguers to recite Sandlot movie lines.
And yes, now that you mention it, A.J. Griffin does resemble “Ham” Porter.
- Filed Under:
- The Sandlot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story