- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
MLB Players Recite Lines From The Sandlot; Yasiel Puig Heroically Attempts To Pronounce ‘Wendy Peffercorn’
The Sandlot is 20 years old this year, and some members of the cast are touring various locations this summer to promote, well, I don’t know what. But the before and after photos are kind of cool.
To commemorate the anniversary, MLB Fan Cave assembled some major leaguers to recite Sandlot movie lines.
And yes, now that you mention it, A.J. Griffin does resemble “Ham” Porter.
- Filed Under:
- The Sandlot
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- How Mike Tyson Beat Drug Tests
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama