- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
MLB Players Recite Lines From The Sandlot; Yasiel Puig Heroically Attempts To Pronounce ‘Wendy Peffercorn’
The Sandlot is 20 years old this year, and some members of the cast are touring various locations this summer to promote, well, I don’t know what. But the before and after photos are kind of cool.
To commemorate the anniversary, MLB Fan Cave assembled some major leaguers to recite Sandlot movie lines.
And yes, now that you mention it, A.J. Griffin does resemble “Ham” Porter.
- Filed Under:
- The Sandlot
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions