- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
MLB Players Recite Lines From The Sandlot; Yasiel Puig Heroically Attempts To Pronounce ‘Wendy Peffercorn’
The Sandlot is 20 years old this year, and some members of the cast are touring various locations this summer to promote, well, I don’t know what. But the before and after photos are kind of cool.
To commemorate the anniversary, MLB Fan Cave assembled some major leaguers to recite Sandlot movie lines.
And yes, now that you mention it, A.J. Griffin does resemble “Ham” Porter.
- Filed Under:
- The Sandlot
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts