- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
MLB Players Recite Lines From The Sandlot; Yasiel Puig Heroically Attempts To Pronounce ‘Wendy Peffercorn’
The Sandlot is 20 years old this year, and some members of the cast are touring various locations this summer to promote, well, I don’t know what. But the before and after photos are kind of cool.
To commemorate the anniversary, MLB Fan Cave assembled some major leaguers to recite Sandlot movie lines.
And yes, now that you mention it, A.J. Griffin does resemble “Ham” Porter.
- Filed Under:
- The Sandlot
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?