- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nerdy Man Who Steals Ball From Pretty Lady During Diamondbacks Game Is Instantly Hateable
A bespectacled Arizona Diamondbacks fan drew the instant ire of ESPN commentators (and anyone watching at home who had a rudimentary knowledge of How the World Works) when he stole a baseball that was meant for a pretty lady.
As the Bartmanesque man sits and thinks about what he just did, America thinks about him: where is he from? What does he do on a normal Friday night? Does he paint ceramic figurines of Luis Gonzalez? Does he regret what he just did? Did he leave his transistor radio at home today? How is he rationalizing his actions to the man that he’s talking to?
We may never know these things about Glasses-Wearing Ball Stealer. What we do know: not cool, dude.
- Filed Under:
- arizona diamondbacks
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'