- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In Evidence That Baseball Is A Slow Game: Praying Mantises
The Red Sox-Royals broadcast last night on NESN was completely derailed by a member of team Mantodea.
Call it a NESN Obsession. At several points in the broadcast, both booth announcers and field reporter Heidi Watney reported on mantis facts and — yes — criticism.
Given mantises are edible, we’re disappointed Watney didn’t give us another one of these moments.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today