- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In Evidence That Baseball Is A Slow Game: Praying Mantises
The Red Sox-Royals broadcast last night on NESN was completely derailed by a member of team Mantodea.
Call it a NESN Obsession. At several points in the broadcast, both booth announcers and field reporter Heidi Watney reported on mantis facts and — yes — criticism.
Given mantises are edible, we’re disappointed Watney didn’t give us another one of these moments.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released