- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Today In Evidence That Baseball Is A Slow Game: Praying Mantises
The Red Sox-Royals broadcast last night on NESN was completely derailed by a member of team Mantodea.
Call it a NESN Obsession. At several points in the broadcast, both booth announcers and field reporter Heidi Watney reported on mantis facts and — yes — criticism.
Given mantises are edible, we’re disappointed Watney didn’t give us another one of these moments.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'