- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Night At The Museum: Hall Of Famers Come To Life In Freaky MLB.Com Tribute Video
Part “Forrest Gump”, part “Night at the Museum”, this MLB.com Baseball Hall of Fame promotion video (the 2014 Induction Ceremony is happening right now) is all kinds of wonderful and bizarre. Stop reading here if you don’t want to know the ending, but …
Spoiler Alert …
… the best part for me is when we see that the caretaker (custodian?) swinging the keys throughout the video is revealed to be Babe Ruth. Nice to see he’s gainfully employed in the afterlife — not carousing and chasing strippers like Mickey Mantle.
I’m just thankful there’s no Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt.
- Filed Under:
- baseball hall of fame
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts