- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Night At The Museum: Hall Of Famers Come To Life In Freaky MLB.Com Tribute Video
Part “Forrest Gump”, part “Night at the Museum”, this MLB.com Baseball Hall of Fame promotion video (the 2014 Induction Ceremony is happening right now) is all kinds of wonderful and bizarre. Stop reading here if you don’t want to know the ending, but …
Spoiler Alert …
… the best part for me is when we see that the caretaker (custodian?) swinging the keys throughout the video is revealed to be Babe Ruth. Nice to see he’s gainfully employed in the afterlife — not carousing and chasing strippers like Mickey Mantle.
I’m just thankful there’s no Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt.
- Filed Under:
- baseball hall of fame
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts