- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
No, Ben Revere, Philadelphia Is Not Famous For Its Cheesecakes
Oh, God, Ben Revere. You won’t be able to recover from this one. Doug Glanville tossed you a softball, asking you what you were looking forward to getting in Philadelphia. And you said “a cheesecake.” And then you laughed. One of the guys! Just a regular Philadelphian, eating your cheesecake. Because people eat entire cheesecakes.
Then you said it again. CheeseCAKE. And that means you actually went to Philadelphia seeking a cheesecake, which might be the real bit of comedy in all of this. Glanville tried to rib you for it, but you either brushed it off or still didn’t get it. So, on behalf of common sense. It’s a Philly cheesesteak. STEAK.
Yeah, yeah, we know you’re sorry:
Just relaxed I did say cheesecake instead of cheesesteak lol my bad PhillyI had a cheesecake on my mind haha..
— Ben Revere (@BenRevere9) March 27, 2013
And you should really know this, because you’ve already dabbled in cheesesteak before. Though improperly, might we add, because you ordered a chicken cheesesteak. With lettuce and tomato. What the hell is that?
First Philly cheesesteak ever twitter.com/BenRevere9/sta…
— Ben Revere (@BenRevere9) December 13, 2012
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy