- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named ‘Fat Jew’ Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
I’m not a super big fan of social media sensation “Fat Jew,” who recently became a correspondent for VICE Sports, because I don’t understand him and I fear things I don’t understand. Like, he’s gross, but cool? He is well-spoken, but posts a bunch of memes on his Instagram and gets paid for it?
Other than the fact that he also goes by “Fatrick Jewing,” which is amazing, I don’t want to know more about him.
But… this video of him hanging outside Citi Field before a Mets game is excellent. He’s a great Mets fan: He recognizes that he’s not a “Mets fan by choice,” he appreciated Shea Stadium because he got a handjob in the bathroom once, and he respects Yankees like Paul O’Neil, because O’Neil probably had sex with chicks named Melissa at a Marriott in San Diego in the ’90s.
This dude is weird, but he’s a legit Mets fan, which is to say, he’s weird. Watch:
More of this kind of stuff, Fat Jew. Thanks.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts