- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Pablo Sandoval Does Remarkably Athletic Thing For A Fat Guy (Video)
They don’t call Pablo Sandoval the Kung Fu Panda for nothing. They do it because he’s chubby, you know, like a panda. But about that kung fu part, well, you’ll just have to watch this video of him bending over backwards to save a foul pop and flipping it up to a diving Brandon Crawford in order to record the out.
I don’t know whether to be impressed by Sandoval’s ability to salvage the play in such dramatic, over-the-top fashion, or disappointed by his original misplay on the ball (my grudge towards him starting the All-Star Game over David Wright having
nothing everything to do with it).
Aww, what the hell, this was pretty sweet. Sandoval and Crawford went Misty May/Kerri Walsh on this ball and we all emerge victorious. Except the Astros, but they never do, so it’s alright.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?