- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Pablo Sandoval Does Remarkably Athletic Thing For A Fat Guy (Video)
They don’t call Pablo Sandoval the Kung Fu Panda for nothing. They do it because he’s chubby, you know, like a panda. But about that kung fu part, well, you’ll just have to watch this video of him bending over backwards to save a foul pop and flipping it up to a diving Brandon Crawford in order to record the out.
I don’t know whether to be impressed by Sandoval’s ability to salvage the play in such dramatic, over-the-top fashion, or disappointed by his original misplay on the ball (my grudge towards him starting the All-Star Game over David Wright having
nothing everything to do with it).
Aww, what the hell, this was pretty sweet. Sandoval and Crawford went Misty May/Kerri Walsh on this ball and we all emerge victorious. Except the Astros, but they never do, so it’s alright.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row