- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Pablo Sandoval Does Remarkably Athletic Thing For A Fat Guy (Video)
They don’t call Pablo Sandoval the Kung Fu Panda for nothing. They do it because he’s chubby, you know, like a panda. But about that kung fu part, well, you’ll just have to watch this video of him bending over backwards to save a foul pop and flipping it up to a diving Brandon Crawford in order to record the out.
I don’t know whether to be impressed by Sandoval’s ability to salvage the play in such dramatic, over-the-top fashion, or disappointed by his original misplay on the ball (my grudge towards him starting the All-Star Game over David Wright having
nothing everything to do with it).
Aww, what the hell, this was pretty sweet. Sandoval and Crawford went Misty May/Kerri Walsh on this ball and we all emerge victorious. Except the Astros, but they never do, so it’s alright.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts