- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Pablo Sandoval Does Remarkably Athletic Thing For A Fat Guy (Video)
They don’t call Pablo Sandoval the Kung Fu Panda for nothing. They do it because he’s chubby, you know, like a panda. But about that kung fu part, well, you’ll just have to watch this video of him bending over backwards to save a foul pop and flipping it up to a diving Brandon Crawford in order to record the out.
I don’t know whether to be impressed by Sandoval’s ability to salvage the play in such dramatic, over-the-top fashion, or disappointed by his original misplay on the ball (my grudge towards him starting the All-Star Game over David Wright having
nothing everything to do with it).
Aww, what the hell, this was pretty sweet. Sandoval and Crawford went Misty May/Kerri Walsh on this ball and we all emerge victorious. Except the Astros, but they never do, so it’s alright.
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines