- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pablo Sandoval (Sort Of) Promises Home Run For Fan’s Son, Delivers
It’s not exactly Babe Ruth visiting the hospital and promising a home run for a sick kid — just call it a 2014 version of that, and add birthday cake.
— San Francisco Giants (@SFGiants) July 2, 2014
The Giants are in the midst of a horrendous losing skid — they’re 5-15 since June 9 — and closer Sergio Romo has lost his job. So what huge cajones on this woman, who, considering all that, would write to Panda on Facebook requesting a home run for her son?
Oh, and as you’re rounding the bases, could you buy a dozen of the candy bars he’s selling, and convince your teammates to do the same?
No… don’t deliver the candy to Pablo during the game! …
Anyway, it worked out for the best. Sandoval hit his 100th career homer, and the Giants got a much-needed victory to stay in first in the NL West, 5-0 over the Cardinals.
Ay Yi Yi! Si Si Si!
- Filed Under:
- Pablo Sandoval
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'