- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Pablo Sandoval (Sort Of) Promises Home Run For Fan’s Son, Delivers
It’s not exactly Babe Ruth visiting the hospital and promising a home run for a sick kid — just call it a 2014 version of that, and add birthday cake.
— San Francisco Giants (@SFGiants) July 2, 2014
The Giants are in the midst of a horrendous losing skid — they’re 5-15 since June 9 — and closer Sergio Romo has lost his job. So what huge cajones on this woman, who, considering all that, would write to Panda on Facebook requesting a home run for her son?
Oh, and as you’re rounding the bases, could you buy a dozen of the candy bars he’s selling, and convince your teammates to do the same?
No… don’t deliver the candy to Pablo during the game! …
Anyway, it worked out for the best. Sandoval hit his 100th career homer, and the Giants got a much-needed victory to stay in first in the NL West, 5-0 over the Cardinals.
Ay Yi Yi! Si Si Si!
- Filed Under:
- Pablo Sandoval
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts