- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pablo Sandoval (Sort Of) Promises Home Run For Fan’s Son, Delivers
It’s not exactly Babe Ruth visiting the hospital and promising a home run for a sick kid — just call it a 2014 version of that, and add birthday cake.
— San Francisco Giants (@SFGiants) July 2, 2014
The Giants are in the midst of a horrendous losing skid — they’re 5-15 since June 9 — and closer Sergio Romo has lost his job. So what huge cajones on this woman, who, considering all that, would write to Panda on Facebook requesting a home run for her son?
Oh, and as you’re rounding the bases, could you buy a dozen of the candy bars he’s selling, and convince your teammates to do the same?
No… don’t deliver the candy to Pablo during the game! …
Anyway, it worked out for the best. Sandoval hit his 100th career homer, and the Giants got a much-needed victory to stay in first in the NL West, 5-0 over the Cardinals.
Ay Yi Yi! Si Si Si!
- Filed Under:
- Pablo Sandoval
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins 'Best Fighter' ESPY
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Provodnikov's Falling Star