- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Pablo Sandoval (Sort Of) Promises Home Run For Fan’s Son, Delivers
It’s not exactly Babe Ruth visiting the hospital and promising a home run for a sick kid — just call it a 2014 version of that, and add birthday cake.
— San Francisco Giants (@SFGiants) July 2, 2014
The Giants are in the midst of a horrendous losing skid — they’re 5-15 since June 9 — and closer Sergio Romo has lost his job. So what huge cajones on this woman, who, considering all that, would write to Panda on Facebook requesting a home run for her son?
Oh, and as you’re rounding the bases, could you buy a dozen of the candy bars he’s selling, and convince your teammates to do the same?
No… don’t deliver the candy to Pablo during the game! …
Anyway, it worked out for the best. Sandoval hit his 100th career homer, and the Giants got a much-needed victory to stay in first in the NL West, 5-0 over the Cardinals.
Ay Yi Yi! Si Si Si!
- Filed Under:
- Pablo Sandoval
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee