- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Pair Of White Sox Rookies Are The Prettiest Butterflies In Chicago
Even though they’re 8 games behind the Tigers in the Al Central, and their season is pretty much over, the Chicago White Sox still found some time to haze a pair of unidentified rookies recently. Spread your wings and prepare to fly, fellas.
Quick note: the conversation that appears to be happening in this shot is stunningly casual, considering the fact that two out of the four dudes in it are wearing butterfly wings and Dora the Explorer/Hello Kitty backpacks.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts