- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Pair Of White Sox Rookies Are The Prettiest Butterflies In Chicago
Even though they’re 8 games behind the Tigers in the Al Central, and their season is pretty much over, the Chicago White Sox still found some time to haze a pair of unidentified rookies recently. Spread your wings and prepare to fly, fellas.
Quick note: the conversation that appears to be happening in this shot is stunningly casual, considering the fact that two out of the four dudes in it are wearing butterfly wings and Dora the Explorer/Hello Kitty backpacks.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts