- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Pair Of White Sox Rookies Are The Prettiest Butterflies In Chicago
Even though they’re 8 games behind the Tigers in the Al Central, and their season is pretty much over, the Chicago White Sox still found some time to haze a pair of unidentified rookies recently. Spread your wings and prepare to fly, fellas.
Quick note: the conversation that appears to be happening in this shot is stunningly casual, considering the fact that two out of the four dudes in it are wearing butterfly wings and Dora the Explorer/Hello Kitty backpacks.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story