- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pair Of White Sox Rookies Are The Prettiest Butterflies In Chicago
Even though they’re 8 games behind the Tigers in the Al Central, and their season is pretty much over, the Chicago White Sox still found some time to haze a pair of unidentified rookies recently. Spread your wings and prepare to fly, fellas.
Quick note: the conversation that appears to be happening in this shot is stunningly casual, considering the fact that two out of the four dudes in it are wearing butterfly wings and Dora the Explorer/Hello Kitty backpacks.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'