- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Peter Gammons Says Red Sox’s Alfredo Aceves Has Named His Son ‘Appollo The First Aceves’
He can have play dates with Kanye’s son, North West, and perhaps his babysitter will be Prince Michael Jackson I. Anyway, here’s what qualifies as news coming out of Boston these days:
Red Sox players swear this is true:Alfredo Aceves named his new son Appollo The First Aceves.
— Peter Gammons (@pgammo) August 1, 2013
Appollo The First Aceves sounds like a name of a Pope
— Bobby (@bobby_487) August 1, 2013
Of course, there’s only one Apollo the First.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts