- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Peter Gammons Says Red Sox’s Alfredo Aceves Has Named His Son ‘Appollo The First Aceves’
He can have play dates with Kanye’s son, North West, and perhaps his babysitter will be Prince Michael Jackson I. Anyway, here’s what qualifies as news coming out of Boston these days:
Red Sox players swear this is true:Alfredo Aceves named his new son Appollo The First Aceves.
— Peter Gammons (@pgammo) August 1, 2013
Appollo The First Aceves sounds like a name of a Pope
— Bobby (@bobby_487) August 1, 2013
Of course, there’s only one Apollo the First.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts