- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Peter Gammons Says Red Sox’s Alfredo Aceves Has Named His Son ‘Appollo The First Aceves’
He can have play dates with Kanye’s son, North West, and perhaps his babysitter will be Prince Michael Jackson I. Anyway, here’s what qualifies as news coming out of Boston these days:
Red Sox players swear this is true:Alfredo Aceves named his new son Appollo The First Aceves.
— Peter Gammons (@pgammo) August 1, 2013
Appollo The First Aceves sounds like a name of a Pope
— Bobby (@bobby_487) August 1, 2013
Of course, there’s only one Apollo the First.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.