- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Peter Gammons Says Red Sox’s Alfredo Aceves Has Named His Son ‘Appollo The First Aceves’
He can have play dates with Kanye’s son, North West, and perhaps his babysitter will be Prince Michael Jackson I. Anyway, here’s what qualifies as news coming out of Boston these days:
Red Sox players swear this is true:Alfredo Aceves named his new son Appollo The First Aceves.
— Peter Gammons (@pgammo) August 1, 2013
Appollo The First Aceves sounds like a name of a Pope
— Bobby (@bobby_487) August 1, 2013
Of course, there’s only one Apollo the First.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager