- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Play Misty For Me: Cubs, White Sox Hilariously Play In Heavy Fog
Brandon Phillips is The Smoke Monster. On a ridiculous fog-shrouded day at Wrigley Field (I mean, look at the field), Phillips had a grand slam and drove in all six of the Reds’ runs in a 6-2 win over the Cubs.
We used to play fog ball when we were kids, but we used a softball, and if things got really bad you could always just go home and no one would know for about four innings. They played through the soup at Wrigley, but across town, the White Sox delayed their game due to the fog (see below). It’s back on now, however.
— MLB Memes (@MLBMeme) June 11, 2013
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) June 11, 2013
— MLB (@MLB) June 11, 2013
Sox pitcher Dylan Axelrod, on pitching in foggy conditions: “I didn’t see all those home runs go out, so that was cool.”
— Mark Gonzales (@MDGonzales) June 11, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts