- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Play Misty For Me: Cubs, White Sox Hilariously Play In Heavy Fog
Brandon Phillips is The Smoke Monster. On a ridiculous fog-shrouded day at Wrigley Field (I mean, look at the field), Phillips had a grand slam and drove in all six of the Reds’ runs in a 6-2 win over the Cubs.
We used to play fog ball when we were kids, but we used a softball, and if things got really bad you could always just go home and no one would know for about four innings. They played through the soup at Wrigley, but across town, the White Sox delayed their game due to the fog (see below). It’s back on now, however.
— MLB Memes (@MLBMeme) June 11, 2013
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) June 11, 2013
— MLB (@MLB) June 11, 2013
Sox pitcher Dylan Axelrod, on pitching in foggy conditions: “I didn’t see all those home runs go out, so that was cool.”
— Mark Gonzales (@MDGonzales) June 11, 2013
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos