- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Play Misty For Me: Cubs, White Sox Hilariously Play In Heavy Fog
Brandon Phillips is The Smoke Monster. On a ridiculous fog-shrouded day at Wrigley Field (I mean, look at the field), Phillips had a grand slam and drove in all six of the Reds’ runs in a 6-2 win over the Cubs.
We used to play fog ball when we were kids, but we used a softball, and if things got really bad you could always just go home and no one would know for about four innings. They played through the soup at Wrigley, but across town, the White Sox delayed their game due to the fog (see below). It’s back on now, however.
— MLB Memes (@MLBMeme) June 11, 2013
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) June 11, 2013
— MLB (@MLB) June 11, 2013
Sox pitcher Dylan Axelrod, on pitching in foggy conditions: “I didn’t see all those home runs go out, so that was cool.”
— Mark Gonzales (@MDGonzales) June 11, 2013
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed