- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Play Misty For Me: Cubs, White Sox Hilariously Play In Heavy Fog
Brandon Phillips is The Smoke Monster. On a ridiculous fog-shrouded day at Wrigley Field (I mean, look at the field), Phillips had a grand slam and drove in all six of the Reds’ runs in a 6-2 win over the Cubs.
We used to play fog ball when we were kids, but we used a softball, and if things got really bad you could always just go home and no one would know for about four innings. They played through the soup at Wrigley, but across town, the White Sox delayed their game due to the fog (see below). It’s back on now, however.
— MLB Memes (@MLBMeme) June 11, 2013
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) June 11, 2013
— MLB (@MLB) June 11, 2013
Sox pitcher Dylan Axelrod, on pitching in foggy conditions: “I didn’t see all those home runs go out, so that was cool.”
— Mark Gonzales (@MDGonzales) June 11, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story