- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Podcast: Is It Kosher For Athletes To Flirt With Fans Mid-Game?
In episode #8, we flirt with mid-game flirting, decide whether Beyonce tickles our fancy for a Super Bowl performance, and attempt to debunk the annoying myth that people actually watch NASCAR. They don’t, right?
We talk about other things, too, including Argo and whether the Justin Verlander (age 29)-Kate Upton (age 20) relationship is super creepy or super awesome, but it’s generally hard to pin down our nonsensical ramblings. But take a listen anyway, won’t you?
Don’t forget to email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the podcast. Dip into your humor satchel, if you wouldn’t mind.
Here’s podcast #8:
Who’s on it:
L to R: Dan Fogarty, SportsGrid’s editor-in-chief and ashamed former MySpace user; Glenn Davis, SportsGrid senior editor, and a man who has never seen a Christopher Nolan Batman movie; Dylan Murphy, SportsGrid associate editor and speed-walking enthusiast.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?