- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Podcast: Is It Kosher For Athletes To Flirt With Fans Mid-Game?
In episode #8, we flirt with mid-game flirting, decide whether Beyonce tickles our fancy for a Super Bowl performance, and attempt to debunk the annoying myth that people actually watch NASCAR. They don’t, right?
We talk about other things, too, including Argo and whether the Justin Verlander (age 29)-Kate Upton (age 20) relationship is super creepy or super awesome, but it’s generally hard to pin down our nonsensical ramblings. But take a listen anyway, won’t you?
Don’t forget to email questions to email@example.com, and we’ll answer them on the podcast. Dip into your humor satchel, if you wouldn’t mind.
Here’s podcast #8:
Who’s on it:
L to R: Dan Fogarty, SportsGrid’s editor-in-chief and ashamed former MySpace user; Glenn Davis, SportsGrid senior editor, and a man who has never seen a Christopher Nolan Batman movie; Dylan Murphy, SportsGrid associate editor and speed-walking enthusiast.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'