- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Podcast: Is It Kosher For Athletes To Flirt With Fans Mid-Game?
In episode #8, we flirt with mid-game flirting, decide whether Beyonce tickles our fancy for a Super Bowl performance, and attempt to debunk the annoying myth that people actually watch NASCAR. They don’t, right?
We talk about other things, too, including Argo and whether the Justin Verlander (age 29)-Kate Upton (age 20) relationship is super creepy or super awesome, but it’s generally hard to pin down our nonsensical ramblings. But take a listen anyway, won’t you?
Don’t forget to email questions to email@example.com, and we’ll answer them on the podcast. Dip into your humor satchel, if you wouldn’t mind.
Here’s podcast #8:
Who’s on it:
L to R: Dan Fogarty, SportsGrid’s editor-in-chief and ashamed former MySpace user; Glenn Davis, SportsGrid senior editor, and a man who has never seen a Christopher Nolan Batman movie; Dylan Murphy, SportsGrid associate editor and speed-walking enthusiast.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World