- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Prince Fielder Stole A Fan’s Nacho
In today’s game between the Tigers and Mariners, Prince Fielder tried to field a pop-up in foul territory but was unable to leg it out in time. He found himself by the seats along the first base line and was confronted with a big plate of nachos being held by a fan.
You can’t put a big plate of nachos in front of a big guy like Prince Fielder — especially after he expended probably 6,000 calories running after a ball — and expect him not to do something about it.
So he helped himself to a chip.
It’s pretty much everything good about America and baseball in one clip. Video via @kevinfillmore:
That’s home-field advantage for you.
UPDATE: Apparently Fielder isn’t the first first baseman to do this, as Don Mattingly attempted the “eat fans’ food” play 21-years ago on September 16th, 1992, with some kid’s popcorn.
[h/t Marly, Sean G]
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!