- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Prince Fielder Stole A Fan’s Nacho
In today’s game between the Tigers and Mariners, Prince Fielder tried to field a pop-up in foul territory but was unable to leg it out in time. He found himself by the seats along the first base line and was confronted with a big plate of nachos being held by a fan.
You can’t put a big plate of nachos in front of a big guy like Prince Fielder — especially after he expended probably 6,000 calories running after a ball — and expect him not to do something about it.
So he helped himself to a chip.
It’s pretty much everything good about America and baseball in one clip. Video via @kevinfillmore:
That’s home-field advantage for you.
UPDATE: Apparently Fielder isn’t the first first baseman to do this, as Don Mattingly attempted the “eat fans’ food” play 21-years ago on September 16th, 1992, with some kid’s popcorn.
[h/t Marly, Sean G]
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?