- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Prince Fielder Stole A Fan’s Nacho
In today’s game between the Tigers and Mariners, Prince Fielder tried to field a pop-up in foul territory but was unable to leg it out in time. He found himself by the seats along the first base line and was confronted with a big plate of nachos being held by a fan.
You can’t put a big plate of nachos in front of a big guy like Prince Fielder — especially after he expended probably 6,000 calories running after a ball — and expect him not to do something about it.
So he helped himself to a chip.
It’s pretty much everything good about America and baseball in one clip. Video via @kevinfillmore:
That’s home-field advantage for you.
UPDATE: Apparently Fielder isn’t the first first baseman to do this, as Don Mattingly attempted the “eat fans’ food” play 21-years ago on September 16th, 1992, with some kid’s popcorn.
[h/t Marly, Sean G]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs