- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Prince Fielder Stole A Fan’s Nacho
In today’s game between the Tigers and Mariners, Prince Fielder tried to field a pop-up in foul territory but was unable to leg it out in time. He found himself by the seats along the first base line and was confronted with a big plate of nachos being held by a fan.
You can’t put a big plate of nachos in front of a big guy like Prince Fielder — especially after he expended probably 6,000 calories running after a ball — and expect him not to do something about it.
So he helped himself to a chip.
It’s pretty much everything good about America and baseball in one clip. Video via @kevinfillmore:
That’s home-field advantage for you.
UPDATE: Apparently Fielder isn’t the first first baseman to do this, as Don Mattingly attempted the “eat fans’ food” play 21-years ago on September 16th, 1992, with some kid’s popcorn.
[h/t Marly, Sean G]
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy