- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Prince Fielder Stole A Fan’s Nacho
In today’s game between the Tigers and Mariners, Prince Fielder tried to field a pop-up in foul territory but was unable to leg it out in time. He found himself by the seats along the first base line and was confronted with a big plate of nachos being held by a fan.
You can’t put a big plate of nachos in front of a big guy like Prince Fielder — especially after he expended probably 6,000 calories running after a ball — and expect him not to do something about it.
So he helped himself to a chip.
It’s pretty much everything good about America and baseball in one clip. Video via @kevinfillmore:
That’s home-field advantage for you.
UPDATE: Apparently Fielder isn’t the first first baseman to do this, as Don Mattingly attempted the “eat fans’ food” play 21-years ago on September 16th, 1992, with some kid’s popcorn.
[h/t Marly, Sean G]
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ