- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“Buttload” Does Not Begin To Describe How Much Money Prince Fielder Just Got Paid
Per Yahoo’s Tim Brown, Prince Fielder is going to sign with the Detroit Tigers, and he’s going to. be. paid. The deal is for 9 years and worth $214 million(!), and Fielder will form a scary back-to-back duo with Miguel Cabrera in the Tigers’ lineup. It took him awhile to complete a deal, reportedly due to shifts in market value… although other theories have been floated. [Tim Brown, photo via]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts