- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“Buttload” Does Not Begin To Describe How Much Money Prince Fielder Just Got Paid
Per Yahoo’s Tim Brown, Prince Fielder is going to sign with the Detroit Tigers, and he’s going to. be. paid. The deal is for 9 years and worth $214 million(!), and Fielder will form a scary back-to-back duo with Miguel Cabrera in the Tigers’ lineup. It took him awhile to complete a deal, reportedly due to shifts in market value… although other theories have been floated. [Tim Brown, photo via]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts