- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“Buttload” Does Not Begin To Describe How Much Money Prince Fielder Just Got Paid
Per Yahoo’s Tim Brown, Prince Fielder is going to sign with the Detroit Tigers, and he’s going to. be. paid. The deal is for 9 years and worth $214 million(!), and Fielder will form a scary back-to-back duo with Miguel Cabrera in the Tigers’ lineup. It took him awhile to complete a deal, reportedly due to shifts in market value… although other theories have been floated. [Tim Brown, photo via]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts