- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Quest For Home Run Ball In Parking Lot Results In Hilarious Failure
Drama in the Fenway parking lot on Sunday night, as the Tigers’ Torii Hunter hit a home run over the Green Monster … and one lucky fan was there to track it down. Wait, did I say lucky? #faceplant.
Poor dope. Sad, really.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension