- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Quest For Home Run Ball In Parking Lot Results In Hilarious Failure
Drama in the Fenway parking lot on Sunday night, as the Tigers’ Torii Hunter hit a home run over the Green Monster … and one lucky fan was there to track it down. Wait, did I say lucky? #faceplant.
Poor dope. Sad, really.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy