- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Quest For Home Run Ball In Parking Lot Results In Hilarious Failure
Drama in the Fenway parking lot on Sunday night, as the Tigers’ Torii Hunter hit a home run over the Green Monster … and one lucky fan was there to track it down. Wait, did I say lucky? #faceplant.
Poor dope. Sad, really.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts