- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Raccoon Not Sure That Kelly Johnson Is The Answer At Third Base
We humans may be looking forward to March 31, but Feb. 15 is MLB Opening Day for raccoons. Good seating is available, and no lines at the restrooms when you need to wash your hands after every inning.
— Rob Tornoe (@RobTornoe) February 17, 2014
UPDATE: Uh oh, Baseball Raccoon is now a meme.
— Lindsey (@Lahlahlindsey) February 17, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 17, 2014
Also, remember this?
— Jerry Hinnen (@JerryHinnen) April 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- New York Yankees
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed