- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Raccoon Not Sure That Kelly Johnson Is The Answer At Third Base
We humans may be looking forward to March 31, but Feb. 15 is MLB Opening Day for raccoons. Good seating is available, and no lines at the restrooms when you need to wash your hands after every inning.
— Rob Tornoe (@RobTornoe) February 17, 2014
UPDATE: Uh oh, Baseball Raccoon is now a meme.
— Lindsey (@Lahlahlindsey) February 17, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 17, 2014
Also, remember this?
— Jerry Hinnen (@JerryHinnen) April 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- New York Yankees
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts