- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Raccoon Not Sure That Kelly Johnson Is The Answer At Third Base
We humans may be looking forward to March 31, but Feb. 15 is MLB Opening Day for raccoons. Good seating is available, and no lines at the restrooms when you need to wash your hands after every inning.
— Rob Tornoe (@RobTornoe) February 17, 2014
UPDATE: Uh oh, Baseball Raccoon is now a meme.
— Lindsey (@Lahlahlindsey) February 17, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 17, 2014
Also, remember this?
— Jerry Hinnen (@JerryHinnen) April 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- New York Yankees
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts