- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Raccoon Not Sure That Kelly Johnson Is The Answer At Third Base
We humans may be looking forward to March 31, but Feb. 15 is MLB Opening Day for raccoons. Good seating is available, and no lines at the restrooms when you need to wash your hands after every inning.
— Rob Tornoe (@RobTornoe) February 17, 2014
UPDATE: Uh oh, Baseball Raccoon is now a meme.
— Lindsey (@Lahlahlindsey) February 17, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 17, 2014
Also, remember this?
— Jerry Hinnen (@JerryHinnen) April 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- New York Yankees
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story